Two

{hiphop unit}

A group of boys had been outside playing together when the first wave of zombies passed through there town, killing there families.

Seungcheol was an older brother of one of the boys, running from his home when he heard the pained screams of people. He was only eighteen, running through the chaotic streets in search of his fourteen year old brother. His dark hair sticking to his forehead with sweat as he ran to where he knew the boy would be. Right enough, down by the lake was three boys, oblivious as to what was happening in the streets. Seungcheol sighed in relief as he seen his younger brother, mingyu, throwing pebbles into lake.

Mingyu was tall for his age, easily reaching Seungcheols shoulder and looming over his two friends. He had messy brown hair, little tuffs sticking out hear and there. He turned on his heels when he seen his brother, raising an eyebrow at the elders panicked state. "Cheollie, what's wrong?" He asked, stepping away from the lake and towards his brother, his friends now paying attention.

Seungcheol didn't know how to explain to his brother what had happened, nor how he was going to explain it to the two boys with him. The smallest boy looked like he was only a kid. "We can't go back home, non of us" he said, the two boys with his brother now looking at him with concern. "Everyone's dead..." He sighed, coming straight with them.

"W-what?" The small boy whimpered, his eyes filling with tears before he burst out into tears. "I want my mom!" He cried out, everyone quickly going to comfort the youngster.

"How old is he?" Seungcheol asked, as he picked the boy up, sitting him on his hip and rocking him slightly, trying to shush his cries.

"Hansols only ten and Wonwoos sixteen" mingyu said, as he moved into the black haired boys arms, dropping his head down to rest on his shoulder. Wonwoo holding mingyu close, the two having a strong bond, a strong friendship.

Seungcheol turned his attention back to Hansol, gently moving his shaggy brown hair from his face and smiling softly. "Don't worry little guy, I'll look after you, I'll look after all of you, that's a promise" he promised, placing a kiss to the youngsters forehead as if he was a farther. Hansol seemed to settle, his arms wrapping around Seungcheols neck as he rested his head on the elders shoulder, his eyes slowly drifting closed.

"Let's go to the shed" Wonwoo said softly, his deep voice seeming to drift through the wind as he spoke. Mingyu nodded his head, pulling away and looking at his brother who gave the two are confused look.

"Have you never wondered how I can stay out all day without coming home? Even when it rains? We're street kids, we have a den were we stay" mingyu said, taking hold of Wonwoos hand tightly, beginning to head to there den, Seungcheol carrying a sleeping Hansol as he walked.

The walk wasn't long to the place they called a den, following the river down stream. A small shed coming into view, a sigh hanging on the door with 'stay out' painted on it in sloppy writing. Wonwoo went ahead, fishing keys out of his pocket and unlocking the big bolt on the door, opening it up and ushering everyone inside. "Now that we're here and Hansols sleeping, how is everyone dead?" Wonwoo asked, closing the door behind him and looking at the eldest.

Seungcheol sighed, placing the sleeping boy down onto the tattered sofa and pulling the sheet over him, perching on the arm of the sofa. "Zombies...I didn't even think they were real, but right enough they are" he told the other, both looking at him in disbelief. "I watched people get eaten as I came for you, it was horrifying!" He shuddered, remembering the sight of people getting torn apart, the screams echoing in his head.

"We will have to stay here, lucky enough we got food...but it's only going to last a day or two, plus this place won't keep us safe for long" mingyu said, moving to the back of the shed and opening up a toolbox like object, his face dropping as he looked back at everyone. "Scratch that, we haven't got any food"