"you remember... Omg.. you " I saw tears rush down his face and the next thing I felt him hug me he pulled a piece of paper put and gave it to me. it was my Doodle... from class..

"you still have this? "

"it gave me hope.." I couldn't stop crying

"then of you remembered why didn't you tell Me ! and put the wrong date on the ring "

".. because I didn't want to freak u out but if you knew why didn't you say anything? "

"same reason..." my eyes felt like a water fall. and everything went silent

"don't cry .." I saw zayn come a face me and wiped my tears off. "please..." I felt my face lean against his chest he was so much taller then I was.

"I cant .. "

"... I love you niall .." my heart dropped

"no u cant say that!"

"why not? " he looked hurt, and more tears fell again

"I was going to say it first... not you ... me " I hugged him again

"your so silly.." I felt him grab my face and then I felt warm lips on them. it took me a minute before I relized .. zayn kissed me... they where perfect... the motion was amazing. I felt a cold drop on my face.. it was snowing..

"I love you niall.. forever and always...my little snow flake " he kissed me again and I knew he was my zayn ..

"I love you too zayn.. I love you too"

DEVINS P.O.V

I saw niall run away and zayn not long after. I saw Liam get up and come close to me but I stepped away. how could he .. after everything... I noticed tears falling but .. I don't remember starting to cry to begin with..

"devin I promise it not what you think! "

"no.. just... no" I left the room and ran out the front door not to long after niall.

"Wait!!" I heard Liam scream.

I jumped though some peoples yard hoping to lose him. I noticed the Christmas lights and the hoilday music and I tried to focus on it but my mind was going everywhere and it all fell back to Liam.. I ended up walking to a local store and tears still falling. I saw a little Tv and saw someone I haven't seen for awhile. "Roger..." apparently he and some other guy have been sent to jail for the next thirty years for almost killing someone.. I just glad he is still on the streets he is where he belongs..

I found a little bench and sat down. and thought about everything I was wondering if Liam was worried.. who cares.. wait I do.. I felt tears come down again. and then I felt snow.. I left my jacket .. I didn't care .. not anymore.. it started to snow more and more people got into there car and drove away. more lights came on and it kept getting colder... and colder..

LIAMS P.O.V

where is he!!! he just ran out the door and then I walked outside and the cold air felt like it slapped me and he ran off with out a jacket. I hope he is ok. I started to worry when I felt snow come down.

"he is going to freeze"

By now I was running everywhere. trying to find him.. I wanted to explain .. I wanted to.let everything be ok... I didn't want him to hate me .. I love him so much my heart couldn't take it. I ran and ran everywhere and finally ended up in a little local store.. I walked somemore... I didn't care how long it took ... even if it was all night... I would find him... the snow had really built up and I was scared

I didn't want him to be out here all alone. I know I sound oberprotective but... I just don't know.. I had stopped and that's when I saw him just sitting at a bench.. not doing anything ..

his arms where bare ... he probably doesn't even want to look at Me. I had got closer and saw he was crying ... I slowly walked toward him. and put my jacket around his shoulders .. he jumped and looked at me.

"what do u want" he threw the jacket back at me.

"can I sit.. and explained " I said putting the jacket back on him... he didn't response so I did. there was a silence.

"there was bookcase.." he threw the jacket again at me " zayn backed into it and it started to fall.... " I saw devin staring at me.

"I pushed him out of the way and I ended up on top of him like that.. that's why there was a big bang before. " I saw Devon's face get relieved but then guilty ..

" devin..." I tried to hug him but he stood up.

"I -I thought I was going to lose u.. " my heart dropped. I had stood up and looked at him.

"no .. no no that could never happen devin I love you and only you"

" I ..I love you too Liam. " I had pecked his lips.

"now lets go back home and am I going to have to force u into this jacket." he grabbed the jacket while he cuddle into my neck for a warm hug.

"I'm sorry Liam..."

"no .. Im sorry I didn't mean for you to cry.. "

"please don't worry... " he walked in front of me and let his hand out waiting for my hand to fill it and once I did he said

"lets .. go ... home.."

_________________________________________________________________________________

MY LITTLE.SKITTLE BITS HEYYY posting the last chapter tommorrow be prepared. I loved this chapter but I'm tierd and I'm going to hit the bed ... lobe you guys and thank you so much for helping me get through this.

please go read my one shot and please comment after the books over and tell me what you thought

If you vote and subscribe I will upload faster so please do and like!!

but anyway until next time my little starburst :3

Xx Twin#1 Xx