Ch.17: Ferris Wheel of Wonder

Start from the beginning

The wheel moved and we were on the top. I leaned backwards and looked up at the sky. A beautiful big blue sky. No stars, just a blank sky. Beautiful.

Louis leaned onto my shoulder and looked up. "Beautiful," I looked down at him, "just like you." I said, smiling down at him. He giggled softly and nuzzled his nose into my shoulder.

He opened one eye and looked up at me. "Can I ask you a question?" He asked. I nodded. "Anything." I said, wiping a strand of his hair out of his face. "Will you still be friends with me if you say no?" He asked, looking down at his thumbs. No? How serious is this question suppose to be?

"Of course." I kissed his head. He looked up at me and smiled a small smile.

The wheel moved once again, ruining a quiet - yet pleasant - moment with Louis, even though I have no idea what he's gonna ask me. That would be a good thing to know.

The wheel moved two more times, so we were almost at the bottom.

"So, what were you gonna ask me?" I asked. Louis shrugged. "Oh, c'mon. it's can't be bad... is it?" I asked him. He's got my attention, might as well ask me now.

"I've decided not to ask you." He said, playing with my fingers. "Why not?" I asked. "Because."

"Because why?"

"Just because."

"That's not an answer."

"It is to me."

The wheel stopped at the bottom. The worker unbuckled us.

I slung my arm around Louis's shoulders as we walked toward the exit, where the rest of them were; Zayn, Niall, and Harry.

"So, how was the Ferris wheel?" Harry sang. "I bet it was wonderful." Niall sang. "Can we go?" Zayn asked. Niall and Harry shot him a weird glance. "It was good, until Louis went all mysterious on me." I chuckled and dropped my arm from his shoulders. Harry and Niall both had wide eyes and stared at Louis. Something is up with those three.

I shrugged it off. It's probably none of my business.

We all hopped into the car. It was oddly silent. Very awkward. Something isn't right.

*BACK AT THE FLAT*

Harry, Niall, and Louis all went running in as if their lives depended on it. I carried Zayn in, since he was a sleep.

I brought him up to his room. I set him on his bed. I took off his shoes, socks, shirt, and pants. I just left him in his boxers.

I tucked him under the covers. I set the picture of him and Liam from the This is Us premiere beside him. Its like a teddy bear in a picture format.

With humans.

Made of flesh.

And can be rough.

Nope, not exactly like a teddy bear, but their relationship is like fluff. That counts, right? To bad, it does now.

"Night Zayn." I whispered and closed his door.

I jogged down the stairs and into the living room. Louis was seated with two cups of tea. He smiled over at me. "Hey babe." He greeted. "Hey, what are you still doing up?" I chuckled. He held up a piece of paper. "Oh, the list." I chuckled, rolling me eyes.

I sat beside him. He handed me a cup of tea. "Thank you." I mouthed, taking a sip while taking a glance at the paper.

X Museum of London

X British Museum

X National Gallery

X London Eye

X Madame Tussauds

X Tower of London

X Theater

X Dave § Busters

X The Carnival

• Six Flags

X Go out to eat some where fancy

Baseball game

X Football game

"Only Six Flags and a Baseball game is left. I'm pretty sure Zayn doesn't want to go anywhere where there's some sort of rides." I joked, taking another sip.

"How about a date with me instead?" Louis asked. My eyes widened and choked on my tea a bit. "Pardon?" I asked, looking over to him. "Would you like to go out with me?" Louis asked, rubbing my knee. A date? Like, him as my boyfriend?

"Louis, I..."

(=*.*=)

A/N: I first want to apologize bc my chapters r so short -.- I feel bad bc I take such a long time to update and it ends out being a page. It bothers me -.-

Anyway, I was wondering if any of u read any of my other stories? Please, comment! Maybe I might even update them soon ;)