5- Pardon

3 Months later

I wake up early, struggling to open my eyes. Sitting up in the bed, I rub my tired eyes. My feet come out from under the blankets and onto to the cold floor. I get up and start to walk over to the door.

A sharp pain comes to my head. I grab onto it, and whimper from in shock. The pain carried on but less severe. This happened alot in the past week. Everytime I woke up and when I did too much moving around. I grab my towel and go to the bathroom to take a shower. It's not to far, just two doors down on the opposite side of the hallway. Jiwoo is in the halway, she notices me and stares as if she felt sorry still. Ignoring it, I go in and close the door behind me. I place my towel down and look at myself in the mirror. You look dead, I think to myself. Baggs hung low under eyes. My hair looked as if I hadn't washed it in forever. All of a sudden my stomach knotted very tight.

I let out a soft groan and grab the edge of the sink. Abruptly, I feel whatever ever food that was in me coming back up. I head for the toilet and puke. It hurt, bad. My eyes were tearing up slightly as I coughed, my head still over the toilet. The bathroom door flies open, slamming against the wall.

"What the hell?!" Hoseok said, his eyes wide with disgust. The taste is still in my mouth preventing me from talking. "Get ready now," he groans and walks away. "Asshole." I mutter under my breath. Grabbing onto the toilet top for support I go to the sink to rinse out my mouth. Once again I got ready, unknowing what was about to happen. I put on a Nike tshirt and a pair of ripped jeans.

Hoseok was already on his was out the door by the time I came down stairs. A car pulls up in front of the house and the butler comes out handing him the keys. He bows be for walking back into the house.

Hoseok goes around to the other side and starts the engine once again. "Hey, hurry up and get in. Your wasting my time." He said ready to drive away. I hesitate for a bit before going into the car with him. "Where are we going?" I ask, gently holding my stomach so he didn't notice. I held in the urge to puke once again.

He didn't answer, instead keeping his eyes focusee on the road. We had now entered downtown. It's been forever since I left that house. The breeze blew on my face and through my hair, almost making me forget about the pain. The ride lasted a little while longer before he turned into a parking garage attached to a hospital. It was packed but he managed to find a spot near the main entrance. I unbuckled my seat belt and come around the side of the car. He is waiting for me. As I come past where he is standing he comes behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You better behave today," he said pushing his fingers into my stomach making me groan. I nod and pull his arms off of me. We enter the hospital and he stops at the lady at the front desk. I sit in a chair waiting for them to finish talling. Standing was making me nauseous. People went in and out of the hospital, it was really busy today.

Hoseok finally finished talking and motioned for me to come over. We walked down a couple halls and we reached an office. Hoseok went in first, not even knocking.

There was a guy with slick black hair sitting at the desk. He looks up from the paperwork he was filing out. A smile rising on his face as he gets up. Hoseok starts to walk toward him putting his arms out. "It's been a while, Hobi." They come into a hug patting each other's backs. "Who's this?" He asked looking me over from head to toe.

"Ah I forgot to tell you. I got married a while back, it's for the business." Hoseok answered. Over the time I had completely forgotten about my families business. He had most likely taken it over under his company. The tall man walked closer to me putting out his hand.

"I'm Seokjin...Kim Seokjin."