2- Locked Up

I was still worn out from last night, I couldn't take hiding my bruise anymore. The more I tried to eat in a different way, the more it would hurt. The house, as big as it is, was almost completely silent. Slowly, I make my way to the same set of stairs I was taken up yesterday.

"Where we're you?" A low voice calls out. My heart nearly jumped out of my chest as I now took heavy breaths. I knew it was him. But although it was broad daylight, some parts of the house were still dark. Even after calming down from his sudden call, not knowing where he was in this dark palace kept my heart racing. My breaths still coming out short, I was barely breathing. I feel as if my feet are glued to the spot, my senses as alert as ever. I circle around my position to make sure I don't see him, but I wasn't that lucky. As soon as I turn back to my original postiton he's there, just standing there. With no expression, at least none that I could read.

He is normally dressed, a regular black suit, but I couldnt understand why did he look so hot right now? His hair was done perfectly, in the middle his forehead shown. I blink a couple of times trying to shake his appearance off my mind.

"Do I need to repeat myself," he said leaning in close, his breath hitting my lips. I opened my lips to speak but hesitated. I tried to decide quickly what to tell him. After last night, I knew no response wasn't an option. But how far could the answer would go before it set him off?

"I went to see a friend, at a café." My eyes shut quickly, afraid of what he would do. "Wit-" he stopped as his phone rang from inside his pocket. All the tension had lifted from my shoulders as he backed away to take the call. I listened as carefully as possible trying to block out the sound of my heart still pounding.

"Hello. It's Hoseok." He said, voice as calm as if nothing ever happened. There wasn't much to hear. He mostly stood there listening. For a moment his eyes widen, he glanced at me and they went back to normal. I edged closer to him, worried. "There's no way to be sure...No...I will deal with it, bye." With that he placed his phone back into his pocket.

He looked back to me, "They are dead," he said. Shock overwhelmed me. I mouthed words but I could barely speak. He began walking away. I grabbed a hold of his arm. "Who?" I said, my eyes full of tears. "Everyone on that plane," he paused, "Your parents...my parents...and everyone else. It was hijacked." I released his arm from my grip and fell to the floor. Cry. It was all I could do.

Hoseok scoffed. "Pathetic." He called out under his breath. The fact that he wasn't cry amazed me. That this whole time he kept a straight face. His only reaction was widened eyes, for a split second at that. There was something seriously wrong with him.

Once again his phone was taken out of his pocket. He quickly dialed a number and walked away as it rang. I didn't care to pay attention this time. Instead I took out my own phone. I dialed Cynthia's number and the line began to ring. I sniffled as I tried to stop crying so I could talk clearly enough for her to understand.
I glanced up and saw Hoseok walking towards me. He knocked the phone out of my hand and it flew across the room. "What the hell are you doing?" His voice was nearly a scream.

"I w-was calling someone, to tell them about my parents." I said not even realizing it. He began to shake his head. "You must want me to punish you..." He walked passed me and over to the phone, picking it up and placing it in his other pocket. "This situation is being taken care of. I have people coming over soon, get dressed so you at least don't look like shit. You best behave." With that he left the room.

Was that what I was to him...shit? I shook it off and headed up stairs to change and gently wiped my tear stained face. I had no idea who was coming at this moment with everything that just happened, and I such short notice. Honestly, as long as there was someone else in the house other than me and him, I would be ok.

*****

About half an hour later the door bell rang. In that time 2 or 3 of the maids had come in and began preparing food. Just then someone knocked on my door and opened it slightly. "Master Jung wants you downstairs now." She said. I nodded and hurriedly came down with her. As I reached the main room I saw Hoseok there, waiting. I came close to him, about a foot away. Suddenly he pulled me in closer by my waist. My body now leaned against his, I could slightly feel his toned abs.

He gestured at one of the butlers to open the door. Three men came in, all dressed in suits like Hoseok. They walked toward us and bowed, first to Hoseok, then to me. "Good to see you all, sorry for the short notice." He said while fixing his suit. "This is my wife," he said moving towards me once again, "you can just call her Phia." One of them waved to me and said "I'm Jungkook," he pointed to the one in front of him, "that's Taehyung and Yoongi." I just smiled to him and followed behind as we went to the living room.

"I will be right back, I just need to get some things from upstairs." Hoseok left the room, creating an akward silence among me and the guests.

Finally Jungkook broke the silence. "He's a handful isn't he...Hoseok?" He chuckled after saying it, trying to ease the mood.