1-Realize

Sophia pov

There were two sets of stairs. The two maids took me up the one to the left. As we made it to the top a long hallway lie ahead of us. They guided me into the 3rd room on the right.

"There are clothes already in the closet for you. This will be your room, the bathroom is over there." One maid started out. "He wants you to change so I suggest hurrying." She started to leave as she called out for the other maid to follow. But she didnt. Instead she stood there, her gaze locked on me. I began to feel tense and stiff. "Is there something you need?" I asked shakily.

"D-do you love him?" She stuttered but managed to get it out. Why would she ask such a thing. Hoseok was very attractive, and yes, I guess you could say I loved him. It's just...the way she asked it. "Why do you ask?"

"How long have you known him for?" She said quickly, ignoring my question. What was up with this girl? "Why are you asking me this?" I was beggining to feel mad, yet nervous for what she would answer. "Do you really know him?! What he's done?! Does anyone even know outside of the place?!" I stared at her, my face blank. Confused. And she could tell.

Her voice was softer than before. "You have no idea what your getting into..."

"And what exactly is that?" A deep voice called from the door. Shocked, we both turned to see Hoseok standing in the doorway. An evil smirk rose on his face as he walked toward us. He stopped a couple steps in front of the maid.

"Chan Jiwoo, leave." He said without turning around, his gaze still focused on me. I could feel his devious eyes burning a hole in my soul. I sensed something different about him now than before. But...what was it?

My time to think was cut short as he began to walk towards me, pinning me to the wall. I gasped. He grabbed at my wrists and held them tight. I yelled at the pain that went rushing through my body. "What did she tell you?!" He asked his voice deeper than before, almost a growl. I stood there, silent. I wanted to speak but I couldnt. I look up at him, his hair was wet and stuck to his soft pale face. He squeezed my wrists tighter, and I couldn't hold back my tears. He leaned in closer, enough for me to feel his breath tingle against my ear. "Tell me...now." He demanded, his voice calm but impatient.

"Nothing." I answered, barely but a whisper. He leaned back, a wide smirk on his face. "You shouldn't lie to me baby." In a matter of seconds I felt something hard hit my cheek. I fell to the ground, tears rushing like a waterfall. "I SAID TELL ME!!" He yelled furious, his voice echoing. I knew everyone in the mansion could hear us. He pulled me roughly up off the ground by my hair. "You better not try me, bitch." He let go of my hair, throwing me back to the ground. He walked out.

*****

I still lay on the floor for a while now. My hand rested on my cheek, which I'm pretty sure was bruised. I couldn't even swallow from time to time without dropping a tear.

Jung Hoseok. So called man. On tv, in magazines, award shows and parties, he was a normal person. Someone all the girls went crazy for, or just crazy for the money. But, no. This was just an image, one everyone has failed to see through. A man he was not. I can't even describe what he is at the moment, or what he was really capable of.

*****

I wake up early this morning, ready to leave as soon as possible. I was meeting a friend, Cynthia. After changing into a tee shirt and shorts, I walk into the bathroom. I slide one of the bathroom drawers open and take out a container of foundation. After I dip my fingers in I gently put it on my right cheek. The slap had left a mark, one very visible. But after last night, I didn't want to cause trouble with people getting into Hoseoks business.

I gently tap my cheek with the foundation. Unable to bare the pain I wash the makeup off my hands. I meet my eyes in the mirror, they looked blood shot. After building up some courage, I once again placed the soft creme on my fingers and placed it over the bruise a quickly as possible. Just two lonely tears left my eyes. Wiping them away I slide on my flats and headed for the dowstairs.

Chan Jiwoo was there. She shot a dirty look at me before going back to what she was doing. I kept going heading for the door, picking up a random set of keys.

Soon I pull up to a Starbucks about 10 minutes from the new house. I was about to call Cynthia when I realize she is there at a table near the window. The smile that has rosen on my face was so big. I hop out of the car and walk into the cafe. As I walk in I am endulged in the smell of brewing coffee. Cynthia waves to me from the table as I make my way over there.

"Hey Phia! It's been weeks since I've seen you!" She said. Ever since we found out about the wedding I was so busy I barely hung out in that time. "I know right. How have you been?" I answered back as cheerfully as possible. Everytime I moved my mouth I could feel the bruise.

"You know I'm always good. So how's Hoseok, I hear he's really something?" All the events from last night came rushing back to me.

What was Jung Hoseok really?