The stadium erupts again, and they have to wait for it to die down again.

"We just want to say a really big thank you to all... what is it? Twenty five million Twitter followers? That's incredible guys! Keep it coming! Thank you so much to all of you here, for dedicating your time and love to us and we really appreciate it. Plus, to everyone sitting at home watching these fan videos wishing they were here, we love you too! You guys are incredible, and I cant believe even if you're not here you're still with us! We really can't thank you all enough for making us... this," Liam adds on.

"And thank you for all the marriage mail, it's really great," Zayn adds. The fans are all either protesting against the recent Zayn and Perrie wedding, or saying you're welcome, or just plain out screaming.

Then, it feels like the world disappears from beneath his feet. He's drowning again. Marriage. That means love. Love. Eleanor. Where is she? Where's the management group? Does he really have to add her into the situation? Louis searches frantically throughout the first few rows of the stadium, hoping to find someone, giving him a cue or anything. He can't find anyone. He hopes he wasn't supposed to say anything about her. He really doesn't want to play along anymore.

The concert goes by quickly, before the band is saying their final goodbyes, sharing their last hug of the tour, and thanking all the fans once again. Harry nearly misses his platform, like always- but Louis pushes him onto it just in time.

Once they're below the stage again with the fans cheering faintly in the background, Niall collapses onto the cold stone floor with a umph. The boys laugh and lay next to him, Harry and Louis tangle their hands together on the floor as they had a few moments of piece. Once the tour management got back to this place, this... moment would have to end.

"We did it boys," Liam says. "Tour number three has been and gone."

Louis grunts and sits up a bit. "I wouldn't have expected the crowd to be so sad in a way," he says. "I didn't expect them to be so... supportive. We've been going through so many rough patches lately I just... I can't believe they're sticking around. Did you see the pink-haired girl's sign?"

"Stay forever young, what happened to the boys on the stairs?" Zayn remembers. "That was incredible. What has happened to u-"

"Boys, off the floor!" The voice shouts. They look behind them to see her standing there, looking somewhat less official in sweats and a jacket. "You're all adults now, you should know monkey business isn't appropriate. How many years have you been with us?"

The five of them are internally screaming as they get up off of their backs, out of the few minutes of peace they'd had. Louis is the first to break. "Four fucking years. Four horrible years." That's all he dare say.

"And why exactly is this horrible? Without us, where would you be?" Felicite is grumbling. Her voice is sharp as a tack, and even behind her darkly shaded glasses the boys can see her aggravated expression.

"Out of the closet," Harry mumbles, shifting closer to Louis. The boys begin to chuckle; Felicite must've not heard the clever remark.

"What was that?"

"Never mind."

"Thought so," Felicite says, looking down at the clipboard she's holding and then up at the boys. "Those platform doors are still open, if I were you, I'd drop the link," she says quietly, noticing Harry and Louis' little touch. They let go and immediately regret it. Harry wraps his hands behind his back and clasps his hands.

It's silent for a few minutes before Harry startles everyone. He jumps back, roaring something a bit crude, taking the nearest package of paper and raising it above his head, forcing it down to the floor and watching the papers collect under his feet. He kicks a few around, getting the attention of the band, Felicite, and Paul, who's just recently shown up.