Chapter 1

Hellooo! Just a little note before you start reading and decide to trash this; THE BEGINNING IS KIND OF SLOW. The first 4 chapters have little Larry, but reading it would be better if you want to get an understanding of the background / why their relationships in future chapters are the way they are, etc. but if you don't really care and want to skip to the Larry, JUST GO TO CHAPTER 5. I promise you won't be missing anything vital. Thanks! xx

~

Their hands are woven on top of each others, like strands in a braid. Except this must be a unique braid, because there's five strands.

"Ready?" Niall says, looking out to the rest of the band. Louis' hand twitches nervously, and within a few minutes he's found Harry's larger hand and cocooned his hand inside of his. Harry squeezes it tightly, sending shivers down Louis' spine and taking all the nerves out of his body like it's an effortless move.

"Let's do this," Liam says cheerfully. He glances over at each one of their faces, seeing that they're not reflecting the same emotions.

"Come on guys. It's not like this is the last time ever that One Direction is going to be performing live. There's more tours to come. Stop pouting," He adds. Seeing no emotion change, he reaches out and pokes Zayn's cheek. "Zayn?"

"Hm?"

"Let's do this."

Zayn looks at his feet for a moment, breaking the five-hand pile they'd been holding out. Finally, he looks up and smiles. "C'mon guys. Let's finish this tour."

The boys chant together their usual routine, before they're off to the five different lifts. "See you onstage!" Niall calls out to them before ducking into his glass box.

"Right!" Louis says, still standing in between his and Harry's lift boxes, holding his hand. "Alright love," he says, looking over at him. Harry looks down at him, and the world seems to melt. The pale blue eyes, the way his lips are perfectly stretched with a smile. He can't help but grinning back, and then bending down and pushing a kiss to his lips. Louis' eyelashes splash across his cheeks as he takes the light kiss and lets go of Harry's hand. "Love y-"

"Guys, there's no time for your pathetic love story! C'mon!" Their tour manager is shouting. "Five seconds!"

Louis sighs and breaks the connection, hopping into his box beside Harry's just in time to catch it bouncing upwards.

Like that, every single girl in the stadium is screaming. The sound is one that never gets old. The boys are now standing on stage, their backs facing the front of the stage. The edgy-rock music of Just Can't Let Her Go begins to stream through the speakers' amplified system, sending the crowd into another tsunami of cries.

They jump into the first verse, starting with Niall's solo. The boys jump around as Niall begins to sing, his fingers fingering the strings of his electric guitar furiously. He's gotten better since the Take Me Home tour. He's actually gotten to play the guitar for every song on the album this time around.

The chorus is being screamed throughout the stadium. Girls are crying, and it breaks Liam's heart to see it, but it's just because they've saved their lives. That makes him happier.

They get through the first song alright, before they've gotten to the introductions.

"So how's everyone doing tonight?" Harry calls out. His voice has the effect of a bomb, sending off screams and cries like everyone in the room has just lost a limb. "Alright?" He continues.

"So as you know, this is our last... performance... of the Where We Are tour!" Louis addresses the fans. The rumble dies down, and Louis smiles. "Don't be upset, there's going to be plenty more, and we hope to get a chance to see everybody soon," he says. "I promise, we'll lower the prices of tickets, we want to see ALL of you!"