Twenty-One

Keon Wyatt

Zaire and I were sitting on the soft white couch on the back of the yacht underneath the large awning watching Naiya dance to "Cut It" which apparently was her shit. Between her dancing and rapping, I wasn't sure which was funnier. Could be the influence of the weed me and Zaire was smoking or maybe Naiya was just that funny after only half of a Sex On The Beach. Like she legit refused to finish the rest because she said it was too strong.

A Sex On The Beach. She said that half of a damn Sex On The Beach was too strong.

And Zaire was light on the liquor at that.

I told her to get out of my sight and then this sight in front of me happened. The song went off and then "About The Money" came on.

"I pack an 11 I pack an 11, ooooh! I ride on a yacht boat, my shoes are Steve Madden, ooooh!"

Zaire busted out laughing while I just sat there looking at her through my dark shades shaking my head. She long ditched her long ass dress and was now just in her bikini, that big ass floppy hat and shades that she don't think I know she took from me. I had an array of black Ray Bans sitting on the dresser in our master suite inside the yacht and I peeped her ass tip toeing out of the room earlier.

"Keon what's an 11?"

Zaire busted out laughing again. Chuckling a bit to myself, I told her to come here. I wanted to bring up something I had planned for us to do. The speed boat was waiting on the side of the yacht for us. The captain stopped sailing about half an hour ago and this spot was where we would be sitting until tomorrow. After that we were going somewhere else.

She danced her way over and plopped down in between me and Zaire. I passed the blunt his way in front of her. "It's a gun."

Her eyes widened, "Why is Young Thug packing a gun? And what's that?" She pointed to the blunt I passed to Zaire.

"Because he's about that life. And it's a cigar. Listen, I wanna do something."

She got excited and turned towards me. "Okay what!"

I smirked. She won't be excited soon. "Parasailing."

Her eyes widened wider than before and she started shaking her head. "No no no."

"Yes yes yes it's fun Naiya."

"I'm scared."

"It's okay to be scared. That don't mean you shouldn't do it. I told you this trip would be full of firsts. You had your first drink, this is your first time on a yacht...and the trip ain't even half way over."

She chewed on her bottom lip. "I don't wanna go alone."

"You not Nai I'll be with you. You and me."

She took a deep breath and took a sip of my Corona. And then another. Bad ass. "Okay."

I pinched her cheek issuing a smile. "That's my girl. C'mon."

We went inside to go downstairs. On our way I put my cell phone into my lanyard case and draped it around my neck so that I could record us up in the air. I also gave Naiya my sleeveless shirt to put on that I took off earlier. We went from the yacht onto the speed boat with Zaire wearing life jackets. The captain of the speed boat  was in the back setting up the parasail with two other guys. Naiya grabbed my hand and began squeezing it for dear life.

Like I swear I felt my circulation cut off.

Rubbing the back of her hand with my thumb, I lead her to the back of the boat. "Is it good to go?"