Nineteen••

••UNEDIT~~JungKook giving us sneak preview of his built body huhu....

JungKook kept gawking at her for more than a minute causing the girl to awkwardly giggle waving her hands in front of his face. At once he blinked couple times eyeing her once more.

"You're creeping me out with that stare" she says

"Uh..Uhm ..I'm sorry..I..I'm just wondering if you happen to remember me from a uh..different world perhaps?"

"Hmmm let me think..." She says caressing her chin with her finger.

"Ahhh~ ...no sorry..I don't recall any of that" she giggles.

A disappointment look on his face he simply nodded his head and bowed at her. He didn't want to have feelings for a new girl because if he does then it's almost like giving up on the one he had his eye on from day one.

Even if Lita's body screams Lynn's it's like his body has no reaction of lust just by staring at her.

She's not the one he's looking for, so he's going to keep waiting till the real one returns.

"Well again I apologize for what I did." He says.

"It's no problem" she replied back.

JungKook walked off taking a small glimpse of her before he ventures back to his hyung who was waiting for awhile now.

"Where is the meat?"

"Uhm they ran out...they'll stock it up tomorrow" he spoke in a disappointing tone.

"She's not there is she?" He sigh patting his shoulder.

"Sadly no.." He says putting on a small smile.

Once they finished with the grocery, the two called the others to hang out at a private business bar. They all agreed to join and soon all of them were in big karaoke room with bottles of alcoholic beverages displayed on the tables with small mini side dishes next to it.

Cigars of smokes engulfed the rooms as the Jeons sing and dance to the music.

While others like Yoongi and NamJoon had their wives with them going to private rooms to do some damage. Dylan, Jhope and V all parties like wild animals while Jimin and JungKook started talking random things smoking their cigars laughing drunkly at the stupid jokes they make.

After too much drinking JungKook struggles to get up but he managed to do so and started to walk out of the hot mini room.

He held his head at the pain hissing a bit as he slowly moves towards the bathroom.

His hands held on the walls trying not to fall down from the blurry visions he's been seeing.

Once he finished doing his business he went out bumping into someone which he held onto. "Oh..I'm s-sorry...I'm k..kind of drunk righ now~" he says shaking his head trying process his visions better.

"Ohh haha it's fine..I'll take you back to your room.. But which room is it?" She says holding onto him because he's about to fall soon.

"Uhm..I ..i don't..knows. He says his head now hung low.

"I'll take you to mines then  ..you're kind of heavy mister." She giggles trying to pull his body up.

The girl opened the door as she plops JungKook on the couch where he lays there, his eyes close breathing heavily.

"In so fucking tired .." He says

She giggles at his comments as she moves closer to him moving his hair to the side while she fans him with her hand.

His eyes were still drowsy and the shiny neon lights were blinding him from seeing the girls face.

"wow you smell just like my..wife hehe" he chuckles

"Oh? Well we probably have good taste in fragrance" she smiles.

"That dress...even looks like it belongs to hers... Small and tight ..easy for me to do things to her" he started to smiles with his eyes half close.

_______________

Areum and Aiden were re-watching the footage from the incident before plus the video message Ailee had sent to everyone during that time.

A video footage of JungKook in the house screaming at Aleeya to be quiet and when she didn't he slapped her face. He then goes out of the room sliding down bawling his eyes out till the video stopped rolling. It pops back up again in about ten minutes later where the video is showing him having a fit throwing things around scaring his girls when watching the news about Lynn's marriage.

"Let's check the other footage in Thailand this time" says Aiden.

Areum pressed play and from outside a mini camera was installed on a tree. The two watches him start shooting all guards as he climbed up the fences finally stepping in her castle. With that he climbed up a tree and went inside.

"That's the only footage that's captured outside, but inside there had to be more of what had happened..we have to talk to JungKook about it later on." Says Aiden.

"But here's what I think that happened...Lynn and JungKook probably got into a fight and Ailee must've already been using the spell book during that time and used her father to kill Lynn..unless she opened up a new world sending one of the clones to kill Lynn and King when JungKook wasn't looking, and once the job was done the fake JungKook climbed out the window throwing his phone somewhere else which is why we couldn't contact him, JungKook pretty much has no memories of what had happen leading the police to think that he really did kill her and his son." She said.

"That could be true, maybe she did use magic, but as for the video message of her being rape..that..was real. She sent the message to her father ...but I'm guessing it didn't go through quickly which is why none of us got the message till after the whole devastating incident." Aiden explained while still kept thinking things over...

"NO! Wait ...I think everything is switched up" Areum says.

"What do you mean?"

"I believe Ailee got raped first..and she probably was struggling to pick up her phone and call all of us, but when someone is being raped of course they're mind is in a completely different place not even thinking straight so she must've accidentally recorded while trying to call us. After that ..he must've faked her death so that her rapist can finally stop which worked and after he left her laying there...she sent the video..but wouldn't go through...and maybe because we all received the video later on. She decided to get the spell book and and do serious damage to her fathers reputation and us as well. She made everyone go to sleep except me and V because we are a threat to her. She made the rest go into a different world to take revenge for not helping her, she's also extremely pissed off that her father disowned her and thinking that nobody gave a damn about her." She said.

Areum suddenly took a seat on the chair holding her head.

"You okay? You need water?" Aiden ask.

"N-no it's just I'm sensing two girls..one in this world and the other in a different world were she should've stayed there but she must've jumped to the real world with the rest of us" she says trying to identify who the girl is because her niceness can be very unpredictable.
_________________________
••CUTT~~
I'm hoping it's not too confusing huhu T_T

Psychopath VII •• J.J.K [ COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें