It didn't take long until I heard the door opened and Eren went out, wearing a black sweater and pants. He took his coat and went to me, kissing my lips.

"I'm going somewhere. I need to do some business. I'll be back before dinner."

He grabbed his phone and car keys which are rested on the nightstand before pecking my lips again and leaving. Eren left the room in a hurry and I watched, not having any clue about what fucking business he is doing. Brushing it off, I stood up and fixed the bed before taking the book I've been reading earlier and leaving the room. All of the hours left was spent by reading and cleaning and Eren arrived as soon as I finished cooking.

He removed his boots and coat, walking towards me and giving me a peck. "Hey, Levi."

 "You're just in time, brat. Dinner's ready."

We went to the dining room and sat down on our usual places. While we're eating in silence, my curiosity got the best of me and I paused eating.

"Eren."

He looked up from his food and raised both of his eyebrows. "What is it?"

"What is that business you're doing? Care to give me some details?"

"Oh." He set his utensils down and placed one of his hand over mine which is rested on the table. "It's nothing, Levi. When the right time comes, I'll tell you."

"You better not be fucking cheating on me, brat."

He chuckled and leaned over me, giving my lips another soft peck. "I don't and never will."

With that I left the topic alone and we proceeded on.

*****

For the past few days, Eren's always away from home even though it's their winter break. He's always telling me that he's doing some "business" again and again each fucking time I ask him. I would always demand a single damn clue but the shitty brat wouldn't give me anything. It's fucking frustrating— he may be cheating for all I fucking know— and the brat has never been this secretive.

Huffing, I ignored the knowing look on Hanji's face and started drinking my tea again. We were on our cafe, talking about how life's been going since this shitface right here can't last a week without bugging me.

"Looks like Shorty has a problem."

I glared at them and kicked their leg. "Shut the fuck up if you don't want to have a problem yourself."

Rolling their eyes, they propped their elbow on the table and rested their chin on their palm. "I know that something's bugging you because if not, you wouldn't have went here without me forcing you to go."

Sighing, I shifted my gaze outside, avoiding eye contact from them. "I think Eren's cheating on me."

What happened next is the least thing I expected them to react. Instead of getting worried, asking me how I came too that fucking foolish conclusion, they laughed so hard to the point where they're clutching their stomach, with tears at the corner of their eyes while gasping for air.

"What the fuck are you laughing at?"

They stopped laughing, still heaving from their breathlessness. I glared at them, waiting for their answer.