Chapter 18: Fuck You Jimin

Start from the beginning

You laughed, looking back at Racy who was still so awkward around you. Whispering over at her in reassurance, you nudged her shoulder. She smiled slightly, trying to snap out of her own insecurity and enjoy herself for a change.

"I think they will," Shawn said chuckling before bouncing at the basketball.

"Yoongi hyung is great in basketball," Jungkook chimed excited.

Yoongi looked over at the maknae immediately. He was lost, trying to stay present in the conversation before him and not his time this morning with Iris. They weren't entirely alright yet and it clearly put a toll on both of them.

Iris was weirdly quiet.

"I heard Shawn's on the team at your University," Jungkook said dorkily.

"And what about you?" Racy asked teasingly.

Jungkook didn't say anything.

"I guess you're the Iris on that team," you piped smug.

"Hey!" Iris squeaked, trying not to grow red at everyone picking at her. She wasn't having such a great day to begin with, so this in the end wasn't helping at all.

"Stop with the teasing guys," Yoongi softly defend the woman, watching as she looked over at him instantly. He smiled softly at her, pain in his eyes.

Shawn didn't know what was up with the two but their interactions didn't sit right with him.

Separating to work up game plan, Shawn awkwardly tried to communicate with the boyfriend's of his friends without sounding uncomfortable. Normally he'd crack insensitive jokes, but seeing how distressed the silver haired man was, he chose against it. Plus, Shawn was in game mode now. Nothing, not even the two before him screwing his best friends, fazed him.

"Alright so Yoongi you a shooter?"

"Hyung," Yoongi mumbled softly, not knowing why Shawn not calling out to him respectfully got to him.

Jungkook's brows jumped at pissed Yoongi.

Shawn was caught off guard at that. "What?" he asked awkwardly, suddenly wanting to move back to his hometown instantly and not be stuck in such a situation.

"I'm older than you," Yoongi snapped, unleashing his stresses on the poor man unintentionally.

Jungkook was shocked out of his mind, "Hyung it's okay, he's a foreigner."

Shawn nodded, "Ay, but it's cool, I'm sorry sex tape hyung."

Yoongi's jaw clenched hard at that. Shawn simply grinned over at Jungkook, his child-like smile being wiped off his face when Yoongi shoved him back. Shawn's brows rose at the man so easily irritated.

"Woah-"

"Hyung!" Jungkook roared, eyes wider than ever.

"Say that shit again," Yoongi spat pissed, shoving Shawn back again.

Shawn's eyes narrowed at the man, he saw right through him. Suddenly feeling bad for the guy, he knew how it felt. He knew exactly what it felt to inflict anger on others when being upset over something else...

"Yoongi hyung," Shawn said softly, not wanting any trouble.

Yoongi's face fell at that. Feeling like a dick when looking between both his team members who had completely different expressions, Shawn's soft one seemed to make him uncomfortable. Shawn usually punched first and asked questions later, so why he wasn't reciprocated back the same amount of anger confused Yoongi.