Chapter 38

*Taylor's POV*

"Hey Olivia? Tristan? There's somebody here for you." I yelled up the stairs. They both came out of the playroom and Olivia picked up Tristan so he'd be fatser. Then they looked over at the door.

"Adam!" Olivia yelled. Tristan could say some things. He just had some trouble saying a whole sentence and pronouncing words. Olivia set him down and ran to Adam, Tristan waddling after his big sister.

We just got back from the doctors and Selena was coming over in an hour, with her special guest, whoever that was.

"Hey bubbles." Adam said. You're wondering about the nickname, eh? Well when Adam first came over to meet the kids, we were outside washing their mini car. When Adam came to say hello, Olivia threw bubbles at him, not knowing who was there. It was funny for the most part.

"Sup man." Olivia said, fist bumping him. Tristan finally made it over to him and hugged his legs.

"Ad.. Am.. Adm.. Adam!" He yelled, clapping his hands. "Adam, Adam, Adam!"

"Well kiddos, why don't we get you cleaned up for Selena and her special guest?" I asked them. Olivia began to smirk and ran upstairs. Wonder what she knew.

I got Tristan bathed and dressed into a nice baby jumper. And Olivia bathed and got dressed in a purple dress with a French braid.

Once we finished, the doorbell rang and Olivia was the first to reach it. Adam followed after her, opening the door.

"Hi Selena! Where is... The quest?" Olivia said, smiling and winking at Sel.

"Right here. Come on Belle."

I guessed maybe a dog, or a new cat, but Selena walked in with a little girl behind her legs.

"This is.." Selena said, gesturing for the girl to finish.

"I'm Isabelle! I'm six years old. And I love dogs! A lot! I'm in first grade and Selena is my new mom." She explained, grabbing Selena's hand.

I stared at Selena, mouth wide open. Isabelle kind of looked like Selena. She has the dark brown hair that was curly, an adorable smile and cute brown eyes with glasses. (A/N Ezra and FreFre you know what I'm doing here)

"How adorable!" Adam said. "I'm Adam."

"I'm Taylor. That's Tristan and..."

"I'm Olivia! You're new friend! Wanna play dolls?" She asked, not really asking, and dragging a smiling Isabelle behind her.

"She knew, didn't she." I said, not asking and shaking my head at my daughters cuteness.

"Yeppers. Now, Taylor, time for you to tell what happened earlier." Selena said, sitting down in a chair.

"Fine... Olivia? Isabelle? Can you come down here quickly?" I shouted up the stairs.

"Mommy! Mommy! We're best friends now! She and Charlie and Gracie!" Olivia yelled, hugging Isabelle who was only slightly taller than her.

"Can I sleepover mommy?" Isabelle asked.

"Fine with me, Taylor?" Selena asked.

"Sure! But you're staying too."

"And me!" Adam said. I laughed.

"Okay, I have an announcement for all of you!" I said, clapping my hands. I was both nervous and excited.

"Momma!" Tristan said, clapping along.

"What's up?" Adam asked.

"Well, I'd like to ask you for help. I'm gonna need help coming up with baby names because, Olivia and Tristan have a new Swift-Wiles coming into their family!"

Selena clapped and began to squeal. Adam looked stunned, but happy. Tristan looked confused, and the girls looked pretty chill.

"So I get another brother or sister?" Olivia asked.

"Yep!" I said, picking her up and placing her on my hip.

"Okay." She said, then she whispered so only I can hear, "I don't care how many babies you have, I'm obviously you're favorite."

Then she got down and went to sit on Adams lap and winked at me. I chuckled and winked back, sitting down.

What an amazing family I had and was going to have.

GUYS I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! THAT WAS THE LAST CHAPTER! Not really because there's still the epilogue I have to write. Stay tuned for that, which I'll most likely update tomorrow. Two updates in one night, I know, I maybe shouldn't have crammed it in but I had to!

AND ATTENTION ALL READERS! I REALLY DO NEED BABY NAMES, SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT BABY NAMES, BOY OR GIRL, AND MAYBE A PREFERRED GENDER. PLEASE.
-Kaye