Chapter 15

*Taylor's POV*

"Olivia. Baby, please. What's wrong honey? Tell mommy." I softly cooed. It was 2 am and I woke up to her crying.

"Mommy. I sorry! Go sleepy momma I did not mean to make you awake." She sobbed.

"I can't sleep knowing you're not okay. Please baby, momma won't get mad at you for anything okay? Nobody will ever hurt you."

"Do.... Y...you love Jake more than me? Cause if you do I can't tell you or you won't like me..."

"No, I couldn't love anyone more than you!" I say, kinda taken back by her question.

"Okay.... Jake is bad guy. He be mean to me." She sobbed. "Don't tell him or he'll lock me in the closet again!" She cried.

"What closet?!?!!" I screamed in shock.

"Jake hit me in Flor... Florida. He left after you left and then I followed him and he and Claire were kissing and I told him not to so he tugged my hair and my head hurts and then I punched his nose because he hurt me and then he kept me in closet until you came back." She said put of breath.

"Let mommy go make a quick phone call baby." I said, almost crying. How could somebody be so heartless? Jerk!

"Harry! Sorry it's so late, can you come.... Come over?" I cried.

"Be right there." He said quickly. Then I decided I'd call Jake tomorrow morning.

I went to go and kiss Olivia goodnight. She looked up at me, wide eyed and smiled.

"I love you so so so much mommy." She sniffed.

"I love you so so so so so much more." I smiled, kissing her nose. She laughed and rolled over to her side. I walked away and waited until the doorbell rang. I opened it and Harry opened up his arms. I gladly ran into them and sobbed.

"He hurt Olivia. Harry, can you tell me about Claire now...?" I asked.

"You know her name?" I nodded. "Oh okay. Sure Tay... Umm she's 23 and she works as a painter... She and Jake have been dating two years now and we're running low on money so he decided he'd marry you, take your income and leave you. He hates kids which is why he hated Olivia... and Claire, she's the dullest person alive, mate." He smiled at the last part, I did too.

"Harry? Thank you." I said.

"No problem... Ugh Taylor?"

"Hmm?" I mumbled looking up.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked hopefully. I looked away and didn't respond for awhile.

"No..." I said, looking up.

"Oh sor..."

"I'd love to." I smiled. And then he twirled me around. I was in a t-shirt and shorts and my hair was in a messy pony. Once he put me down, I kissed him and we layer on the couch. Hey, it's not like I haven't before. (Hehe)

(5 hours later)

When we woke, Harry was gone. He left a note though.

See you soon. Didn't wanna scare your daughter with a stranger on your couch;-)

I grabbed the phone to call Jake.

"Idiot." I said when he answered.

"Huh? Babe it's seven, don't call so...."

"Don't call me babe you jerk. You hurt my daughter and cheated on me." I yelled.

"What no.... Wait. She told you?!?" He screamed sleepily.

"I'm glad she did. So did Harry. You know what? We're through. You are no longer welcome near me or this house." I said.

"Whatever. I don't want a big deal about this break up. So.... Just tell people I left you because I wasn't feeling it and neither were you. Good?"

"Liv doesn't need any more 'big dudes with cameras' following her... So fine." Then I hung up and sat down.

"Mommy why you sad?" Liv asked from the stairs.

"Hmm? Oh, sorry. I'm not." She looked at me and then ran into my lap. I kissed her forehead. She was wearing a blue jumper and her hair was a mess.

"Let mommy fix your hair." I said, getting a brush and rubber bands. She nodded and sat on the stool, watching Micky Mouse. She was so adorable, the way she laughed at the television. I sat down and after a minute, her hair was in two little braids. I smiled at my masterpiece.

"Mommy can you make me hot coco and waffles?" Liv asked, getting up and looking at me.

"Yes, sure. Come and sit on the stool baby." She happily danced over to the stool and smiled. That was only when I noticed what day it was. I stared at the calendar above the stove. Wasn't I.....

"What's wrong mommy?" Liv asked.

"Nothing." I said, handing her a chocolate chip waffle. "Just can I call Selena to Coe watch you for awhile?" I asked her. She nodded and bit into her waffle. I called Selena who came over in ten minutes and then I hugged her, kissed Liv, and ran into my car. I got to the store in a matter of minutes. I found what I was looking for and bought it. Then before I left, I went to the bathroom. Then I waited.

Positive.

__________________________________________________________

Hehe. Dun dun dun! Soooo, if you have not noticed, Taylor is gonna have a baby yay! Haylor or Jaylor? The world may never know.... Jk you'll know in like the next few chapters I think. Who's do you think it is?
-Until next time, Kaye.