Chapter 26

*Taylor's POV*

"Harry! The baby will be coming soon. I'm 9 months along and she said anytime in two weeks, he'll be here. We have to start looking at baby names." I said, sighing.

Harry is super excited for the baby, and I can tell he's gonna be a great dad, from what I've seen with Olivia.

Through the past few months, Liv has been really good. She hasn't asked for attention or even tried to make me take her out for Icecream. I felt something was wrong, but I didn't question it. Maybe she was just trying to help me out a bit.

Selena watches Olivia a lot too. I can't play with her a lot and Harry downstairs visits every day, so she's pretty bored with her dolls. When I have this baby, I'm spending a lot more time with her. And buying her some new clothes. She's growing out of practically everything.

"Taylor, can't we just, like, name or when we see him?" He asked, getting frustrated.

"No, we can't. Well, we could, but that's not fun. He could come in two weeks!" I said.

"Well, hey. How about we take Liv out to the park?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure," I said.

Olivia was different towards me late. She never spoke to me. I didn't know why.and she wouldn't tell me, or even respond when I tried to ask.

*Olivia's POV*

Momma didn't spend any time with me anymore. At first I was sad, but I'm used to it now. I just listen to songs. People have pretty voices.

I have a mini keyboard and guitar, and I have been teaching myself. Mommy said she'd teach me, but then when I reminded her she said maybe next year.

"Olivia? Get down here please!" Dada yelled form downstairs.

I got off of my bed and ran downstairs.

"Hm?" I asked, not looking up at them. Was I in trouble? Did they find out that I was sad?

"Wanna go to the park?" Mommy asked.

I nodded and went to put on my shoes.

When we walked to the park, I realized this was the first place I was going with mommy in the past 3 months. I start Kindergarten soon!

"Daddy, what's that?" I asked, pointing to a bug.

"That's a bee, don't get too close. They will hurt you." He said, smiling at me.

"Oh, okay." I said.

If you noticed, I haven't spoken directly to mommy in a month.

I guess she's just always busy and makes me feel less important.

I'm not worried she'll love the new baby more than me, because she already said I'm her favorite girl ever, but I do want attention. I mean, a girls gotta have the spotlight every once in awhile, or at least once in three months.

"We'll be back Harry." Mommy said, grabbing my hand.

*Taylor's POV*

Olivia looked confused but followed me.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She shrugged. "Baby you need to talk."

"I don't know." She whispered.

"You do know. Please tell mommy." I said.

"Mommy, you never spend time with me anymore. I'm not important." She said.

Well that broke my heart.

"Yes you are. I'm so so so sorry Liv. I've just been busy. When mommy has baby, we can do whatever you want and mommy will always be with you, okay?" I asked.

She nodded and kissed me. I smiled and then I felt a sharp pain.

"HARRY?" I yelled.

"Are you okay mommy?" Liv asked.

"What?" Harry said, rushing over to us.

"Baby's coming," I yelled, rushing them towards the car.

Hehe I should be asleep rn. But I'm not! Are you ready for the baby? I am. Taylor sure is too.
-Kaye