Chapter 20

*Olivia's POV*

"Aww, you have a fever." Mommy said, as she took the uncomfortable thing out of my mouth.

"So, I'm sick?" I asked.

"Mhm. Here, let me call Selena to see if she can watch you..." Mommy said, as she left my room.

I wasn't feeling good today. My head heart, and I threw up this morning. Mommy said I had the flu.

Mommy was going to work on recording a new album today, so I had to stay home because I was sick, and she couldn't watch me or leave me here alone.

Oh yes, it's been two weeks since I ran off, and we are all good now.

"Baby, Selena, Abigail, Austin, or my parents can't watch you today... They're all busy with work, but I know somebody who is in town and could watch you..." She said.

"Who?" I asked, sitting up in bed. She carried me downstairs on the couch and set me down on some blankets.

"His name is Harry... Harry Styles? He's my boyfriend and he is really nice." She said.

"Oh... Is he like Jake?" I asked.

"Not at all. Harry is super friendly and funny. You'll like him. He will be here in fifteen minutes, and I have to leave in ten. So you'll be here alone for five minutes, okay? My security guards are outside if you need them, which you most likely won't."

"Okay." I said. Mommy then left to get ready.

I was nervous about meeting this Harry. The guy that made me run away in the first place... I know now that he didn't mean any harm, but the last time mommy left me alone with her boyfriend was Jake, and we all know how that was.

"Bye Livvy! Love you! Be good for Harry! And make sure not to eat too much, maybe crackers and juice, but we don't what you throwing up..." She said.

"Bye mommy." I said. She smiled and went out the door, blowing a kiss.

About five minutes later, the tall man with the long hair walked in.

"You must be Olivia." He smiled as he sat down.

"Mhmm...." I mumbled shyly.

"Don't be shy! Well miss Olivia, tell me more about yourself." He said in his accent.

"Umm, I like cats and fairies and purple." I said, looking up.

"I like cats too, and dogs. But don't tell Meredith." He said. I looked at the fuzzy cat, but then she ran away.

"I think you made her mad." I whispered.

"Uh oh. Taylor will be mad I made her car mad. Then we'll have two angry people." He smiled. I laughed. He seems nice. Definitely an improvement.

"Harry, can we play a board game?" I asked him. It's almost 1 now. I have been lying on the couch all day, but I am starting to feel better.

"Sure Liv. What one?" He asked.

"Umm... Candy Land! I always beat mommy.'' I smiled. He grabbed the game from the cabinet.

"Oh, let's see if you can beat me then."

We played and I was the princess and he was the king. After the first match, which I won, mommy came back.

"Mommy!" I said, sitting up.

"Hey! How was your day? Feeling better?" She asked me.

"Yeah! And it was fun. Harry is a weirdo." I said. "He mad Meredith mad." I laughed.

"You weren't supposed to tell her!" Harry said, grabbing me and tickling me. Meredith was next to greet mommy.

"Well I should go... Taylor can I come back over tomorrow with the boys?" He asked. I looked at mommy and made a puppy dog face.

"Sure. Bye Harry." She smiled. He hugged her and then hugged me, and left.

"Mommy, this ones a keeper."

Credit to @Jazz1482 for giving the outline for this chapter! I am reading two of her stories right now, Unbroken Warrior and Trust is all I Want. I suggest you read them, (nice work Jazz).
Remember if you have a book suggestion for me, it can be yours or anyone's, I will take the time to read it.
-Kaye