Chapter 1

*TAYLOR'S POV* Tuesday/May 22/2011

"Taylor, do you have your microphone and guitar?" Austin, my brother, asked me. Today I was going to perform a mini concert for some kids at an orphanage. Scott, my manager, told me it'd be perfect for publicity, but I don't really have about that. I just wanna see the happy looks on their face when they get to do something fun with a country star!

"Yep! And keds." I smiled at him. He stuck out his tongue and opened up the door for me, to my private limo. My bodyguard came in with me.

At the orphanage, I asked the owner, Maria, about the kids.

"We have like, 47 exact, it's really sad."

"What are the age ranges?" I asked her.

"Umm like, our youngest little girl right now is 4... Umm and our oldest is 14."

"Mm... Who are they?"

"Well our 14 year olds name is Leilani Ann Bush, and umm Olivia Rose is our 4 year old."

"Oh well, that's sad. I better go and perform." I said, checking my phone. She smiled at me and then went into a room full of kids.

"Kids! Listen up! We have a special visitor today. Her name is Taylor Swift, if you've heard of her?" After Maria said that, a couple of high pitched screams filled the room. "Now Ashley can you go get Olivia from upstairs? Drag her down here of you have to, I'm sure she wouldn't wanna miss this." Drag her down here? Doesn't she ever come down here? Ashely, a like 8 year old girl with short brown hair and brown eyes went up the stairs, returning 5 minutes later with a tear-stained girl who has blonde hair, curly at the bottom and it's like shoulder length, and beautiful blue eyes.

"Hi girls and boys! I'm Taylor Swift, and I'm gonna perform for y'all today! Do you guys know, Back To December?" I asked, and most of them nodded.

I noticed throughout the 5 songs I chose to sing, Olivia sat there in the corner, crying, but mouthing all the words perfectly.

"Just promise me you'll never grow up." I sang. They all cheered when I finished and I thanked the,, asking Maria if I could get to know the, better. And she let me. So one by one I talked with the girls.

"So... Ashley correct?"

"Yes that's me! I'm such a huge fan."

"That's so cool! Well, what's your favorite color?"

"Asley, m...Miss Mawia w... wants you to make bed, member?" little Olivia came up, telling Ashley. She was adorable. Ashley spoke quietly, probably thinking I couldn't hear.

"You do it kid, you have legs you..." With that I got up and asked Olivia to come sit with me. She looked up at me and nodded shyly.

Hey guys! Likey? Having like 3 sleepovers in the next few days so I don't know when I can fit in an update, but I will.
-Kaye