Kiss

Waking up early in the morning, I went down stairs to prepare my squad a coffee. No one was up because it was still quite dark.

I walked lazily to the kitchen, while scratching my eyes. Being the only female in your squad is tough. You're the one in charge for cooking, and taking care for them. Just like any mother.

I was in the middle of making coffee when someone touched my head. My heartbeat went faster because I was really surprised. I thought it was a ghost. It scared the devil out of me.

"Your hair's a little bit messy."

Captain Levi brushed his fingers through my 'just woke up hair'. I felt embarrassed and moved little steps away from him.

He was up early. Well, just like me, he also has a job to do. The one who makes our quarters very tidy is our very own clean freak captain. He dusts, sweeps and mops. He does all the things that is related in the word 'clean'. Every inch in this quarters are dustless. With his broom, he went out of the kitchen and started to sweep. His hair, nose and mouth were covered by a hanky.

After making some coffee, I went out to feel and breathe fresh air. It surprised me to see captain Levi hanging on the walls while wiping the windows. It was just like moments ago he was sweeping the living room.

"Captain Levi!" I called out. "Coffee's ready."

The sun started to rise when I went in the kitchen to drink some coffee with my captain. It was quite awkward but I can't do anything about it. The room was silent for we didn't speak to each other at all.

"Petra, coffee." I heard Eldo heading towards the kitchen. I think everybody's awake.

As he entered the kitchen, his sleepy eyes suddenly widen. "Didn't mean to disturb. I just wanted some coffee." He said while filling his cup with coffee and left after doing so.

The silence came back. I really do hope that someone would come in again. But that would be too risky. They would tease me.

"Remember the time when said you like me?" Upon hearing this question, I immediately stood up and walk to the door. But he grabbed my hand and pushed me to the wall.

"Well, Petra. I can't really stop it. I just realized that.. I like you too." His cheeks were slightly red. And I know mine too.

His lips touched mine when Eren suddenly showed up. I was in shock and pushed captain Levi away. Eren just stared at us with his big blue eyes. I wasn't able to handle the awkwardness and went out.

"Hey, Petra! The coffee's delicious like usual." Eldo said while sitting with the others.

"Oh. Thank you." I said while trying to hide my tomato-red face.

"Why don't you join us?" Gunther suggested. But I was too embarrased to do so. So I just shook my head and went back to my room.

Just lying down on my bed, staring at the ceiling, the embarrassing yet lovely moment, kept playing inside my head. Captain Levi just confessed to me. Oh my gad.

While I was thinking really deep, someone knocked on my door. I opened it and saw captain Levi standing right in front of me.

"I'm sorry, Petra."

"Not your fault."

"I just can't control my feelings. Please don't feel embarrassed when I'm around."

"I can't promise you that."

"Don't avoid me, okay? I like your usual calm self whenever I'm around. Like before." He said and held my hands.

The sweetness (kinda) made my heart pound. My heartbeat went faster and louder. When suddenly.. Eren saw us through the open door.

"Why do you always have to appear, Eren?"

"I'm sorry, Captain Levi. It's just a coincidence. I'm so sorry." After saying this Eren ran back to the others from down stairs.

Captain Levi kissed me on my cheek and left my room. This day is definitely so romantic. I get to hear my loved one confess, and I also got to kiss him. I'm so thankful.

~ ~ ~ ~

The end ♥

This chapter is so short. I'm sorry if the ending does not satisfy you. I'm truly sorry.

Thanks for reading until the end :>

~ ~ ~ ~

Please check my new books and click vote if you like them!

1.) Hunted

2.) Drops of Ink

3.) Hangman