Crybaby

"Petra, you're late."

"I know." I whispered to Eldo.

Eldo, is part of Captain Levi's squad. Eventually, he's my squad mate. He's physically and mentally strong. And he has great skills that is enough to make him under Captain Levi.

The survey corps is planning to go outside the walls again.

I sat beside Captain Levi. What a relief, he did not seem to be mad at me. Well, he looks grumpy. But, that's his usual expression.

Aside from his grumpy usual expression, he's hard to impress. He won't even smile. I have been with him for many years and I can't seem to remember a time that he smiled.

I wonder what he looks like when he smile.

"Oi, Petra!" said Gunther

"Huh? " I saw captain Levi sitting on the couch, staring at me.

"Gunther, is the meeting done?" I asked.

"You were sleeping during the meeting! And guess what, you were lying on captain Levi's shoulders!" whispered Olluo.

Gunther, Olluo, Eldo, Captain Levi, all of them, Levi's squad was staring at me!

I was sleeping during the meeting? Me? Sleeping during the meeting?!

My tears started to roll down my face.

"So embarassing!" I cried.

All of them was laughing except for Captain Levi.

"Oi. Petra, stop it. Nothing, it was nothing, crybaby." Captain Levi told me.

I felt like Captain Levi was annoyed so I cried harder. I made a bad impression. I can't stop my tears from falling.

"Petra!"

"Stop it!"

"It was nothing!"

Captain Levi was shouting. He was trying to calm me down but as he shouts, I cry harder.

"I said." Captain Levi told me in a calm tone "Stop crying. It was nothing." Then he gave me his handkerchief..

"Wipe your tears. You look ugly when you cry."

I looked straight at him with my blurry vision. I took the hankerchief and wiped my tears.

And then, I smiled at him "Sorry for overreacting!"

He's cheeks turned red, and so did mine.

I turned back and left the room because I was embarrased.