Puppy

It was 10:30 in the morning. The survey corps were in the headquarters. Discussing about the upcoming expedition.

"Good morning, Senpai." A newly member of the survey corps greeted me with a smile tho he was quite nervous.

"Good morning." I smiled back to him.

I went near Eldo and the rest of the Squad Levi members.

"So the newly recruits will be participating in this expedition?" I asked Eldo

"Yes. It seems that Commander Erwin needs them for the plan."

~ ~ ~

After the meeting, commander Erwin and the captains left. The others left to, thinking that they won't be doing anything here. Eldo, Gunther, Oluo and I still here, just sitting with Eren's friends who are newly recruits.

"You must be getting nervous ha? Well, we don't blame you. After all, you are not used in fighting titans, right?" I told the new members

"Oh..kay." A blond hair with blue eyes answered. This girl is pretty.

"It's easy for you to say because you're not newbies. You're used in things like this." A girl added.

Eren: "Oy, Ymir!"

Gunther: "Ymir, right? Just like you, we were once a newbie. We also got scared at first, but then we got used to it."

Eldo: "In fact, all Petra and Oluo did during the expedition is cry and cry. They were really scared. If you have seen their face, you'd really laugh." He said while giggling.

Petra: "Very funny. Very funny. Haha."

Oluo: "It was in the past! What matters right now is the present, I have more kills than you."

Gunther: "Why don't we change the topic?"

"Great! I would like to know them better." I added

Oluo: "Is Ymir going out with Krista or something? You know, the way they act.."

Eldo: "Oy Oluo, what is this? A get to know your crush?"

Krista: "N-no! You got it wrong, Mister. Hehe"

"So.. Eren? Which of these girls inside this room do you admire?" I was teasing him

Eren: "No one!"

"Oh? Impossible. C'mon, share it to us." I continued teasing him and laughed

"Petra-san.. before I answer your question.." He suddenly became serious.

"What is it? Before you answer my question.. What?"

Eren: " You should answer my question to.."

Oluo: "Things are getting serious here. Right, Gunther?" He asked while laughing. It was as if they were teasing.

"Yes. Yes." Gunther answered.

Eren smiled and asked "Do you like Captain Levi? It's pretty obvious. You should try to hide your feeling harder, Petra-san." And then he laughed out loud.

"N-no! I have no feelings for him! For me, he's just a captain. That's all." I felt my cheeks burning. Ugh, I'm starting to blush.

After I answered, I realized that everybody was staring in a different direction "Oy. Guys, did you even listen?" I asked them.

They were all looking at the door. And as I turned back to see what were they looking at, I heard Captain Levi say..

"A captain? Just a captain ha? Tsk. Enough with this chitchat. Eldo, Gunther, Eren, Petra, Oluo, come with me."