Shan Yu

Peeking from behind Tadashi's broad shoulders, I saw him standing only a few meters in the distance.

The leader of the Hun army, was nothing but a large mass of grey, leathery flesh with two soulless slits for eyes. He was decked in ancient armor and grayish-black wolf fur garments. His long raven black hair that tumbled down his shoulders seemed to be the only elegant feature he had. Perched on his shoulder was a majestic, yet sinister falcon, that honed claws sharp enough to split hairs. So this is the mighty Shaun Yu.

He seemed like all the worst of the evil spirits manifested in the body of a man, and the two similarly dressed men that stood beside him looked equally as wicked.

Tadashi began to breathe heavily through his mouth, his shoulders shook and his hands gripped his sword till his knuckles were white.
He murmured curses to himself under his breath. Traitor...blasphemous demon. Murderer."

"The roomers are true General Li." Shaun Yu's deep voice penetrated the atmosphere. It was very smooth...disgustingly so. Like a demon rocking you to sleep before consuming your soul. "You are the spitting image of your dear father." Both of the men that stood on either side of him snickered to themselves.

"YOU BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF MY FATHER WITH A STRAIGHT FACE! YOU COLD BLOODED VILLAN! MAKE NO MISTAKE, I WILL AVENGE HIS DEATH!"

He smirked as he calmly slid his sword out of his sheath . "If that is your purpose of this pointless mission then you might as well march back home. Your father was no match for me, and if he valued his life, he would have stayed out of my way."He slowly motioned his sword to the crowd that stood behind Shang. "The same goes for the likes of you and your misfit army. "

"We will fight you and your men till the end! Our souls will not rest until you are defeated without a trace!"

"You seem to put your full trust in these men. "

"As any good General would."

Shaun Yu threw his head back as he gave a fear inspiring laugh. "Did your Pa pa teach you that one?" He wiped a tear as he caught his breath. "Clearly, you are a child in more ways then one. This is war young General. Out here, trust no man. Trust is a good way to lose your own life."

"YOUR WRONG!" he screamed back.

"Am I?"

"What you say holds no meaning. You show up here with two allies at your side, and you have control of a massive army at your fingertips, yet you warn me about trusting others?"

"You think I trust these men?" Both of his henchmen looked at each other with fearful faces. They seemed to know what was coming though no one else could have been prepared for it.

In one swift motion, Shaun Yu sliced both of their heads clean off their necks. Blood spurted like a fountain from their detached bodies. Their heads rolled on the ground as their legs took control of themselves, until finally dropping to the ground.

"NOPE! Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope..."  Mushu, who must have woken up during all the commotion, changed back into his original dragon form, and dived head first into my pouch. "Mulan, if you need me I'll be in here." Cric-Kee made a chirping noise in agreement.

So much for guardian. 

"What does that prove to me besides that your absolutely crazy?" Asked Shang. He seemed to be unshaken by the scene before him.