Crushes

Everybody has had at least one crush in their life or is having one right now.

Now I'm going to tell y'all a story because why not..........

(WARNING: I Use but and And a lot in my story)

I use to like this guy but I was to shy to express my feelings or at least try talking to him and I never really started having feelings for him until last year (I'm in 12th Grade so it was in 11th grade). I decided to tell my friends that I liked him but you know how friends are .-. You always got that one friend that tells the guy you like him so now the guy knows.

It was like that for a couple of months and that's when it was the last day of school, I told my friends all week that I would talk to him cause I only had one class with him and it was a good chance but shy me was to shy to talk to him😫😭😂 not until the last minute and the bell rang I took up a little bit of courage and asked him if we could talk over the summer (insert hesitation and a little stuttering) he said yeah but he don't usually text he snapchats and I was like okay then I'll just snap chat you then.

I was so happy I got his phone number and that it was my chance to talk to him over the summer but when I would text back a simple hey he would look at it but never reply (Strike 1 he wasn't interested).

Texted him again waited 4 or five hours , he looked at it and never replied (Strike 2 he wasn't interested.

Now let's fast forward to 2 months and school starts on August 18th he's in one of my classes again so I was like yeah this is my chance again so a few days later I text him a simple hey and he doesn't read it until after school but then he doesn't reply so that right there in my head was strike 3 so I don't try I'm like "I'm so done he's probably not interested."
But then I had my last class of the day switched and guess who's in there ..... Ding ding ding it was him

I was like "really I have a class with him again " but I'm secretly excited but don't wanna show it

And to keep this long story short I should've known back then he wasn't interested AT ALL but now that I am older I realized if someone really wants to talk with you they will put in the time and effort to do so. It was probably the way I felt about him, this imaginary relationship you have with someone you don't look at their flaws and what he had was flaws from left to right.

Word of advice: If he doesn't show interest at all don't keep going after him because the right guy will come along and show you hella interest without you having to work for it and that's on period .