Kids in Grocery Stores

First of all I'm going to need you to get your kid in check cause nobody wants to hear crying while they trying to shop like that is the most annoying thing ever.

We all came for a peaceful shopping trip , buying our grocery so people can make dinner for the night but your Child is Bawling out.

~~~~~

Imagine you just got off of work your tired but you have to go to the Grocery Store cause your fridge is Empty , and your irritated cause your boss said you did something wrong when clearly you did it right😐.

All of a sudden you hear one loud kid crying  in the next isle your like "Ohh my god can this day get any worse"

~~~~~~~

Control your kids Parents and sometimes the kid is crying like that cause they want something like candy or juice. 

Them kids Need a Behavior Check plus I really do wonder if the parents are embarrassed cause they never look like it they just ignore the kid and keep rolling their cart.😐

I'm sitting there like "Really your just gonna let them cry and make a scene like that's embarrassing".

They can't see that it looks like they don't know how to control their kids in a store but *sips tea☕️* that is none of my business.

But sometimes it's the kids fault cause sometimes the kids know what there doing But their doing it to either annoy you so they can get the candy they want or just something in general.

~~~~

Comment🗣