14

When we got back to the patio our hands were intertwined. I never noticed but our hands fit perfectly together. We sat back down and I saw something beautiful in his eyes. I saw love, and happiness.
" How long was she here for?" I asked
" For a few years, she's such a hard worker and a very kind spirit. She spoke of you on many occasions. Rose spoke of how beautiful and smart you were. She was right, you are the most beautiful being in all the nine realms." Loki answered
  I blushed, I guess I have to thank my little sister for playing Cupid.
" At first I wondered if she would ever adjust to the people here. She would have terrible nightmares, I remember talking about when she was kidnapped. The people that kidnapped her did unimaginable things to her. She was concerned for you. Rose told me that if I could find you to take you in so that the people who hurt her can't hurt you. Thankfully she adjusted well here." Loki stated.
I was soon startled by someone clearing their throat. I saw that it was Rose. She was in a pale pink knee length dress with lace detail.
" Well I think you guys have some catching up to do." Loki stated
Rose and I looked at each other will excitement in our eyes. We happily skipped out of the palace and into the city of Asgard. We walked the streets taking in the sights of beautiful monuments and lovely fountains. Music filled our ears. We went into a boutique with lovely dresses. While in the boutique we chatted.
" How's mom doing?" Rose asked.
This question formed a lump in my throat. I wanted to tell her the truth but I didn't want to ruin the happy moment. I didn't want to lie to her so with all of my courage I told her.
" Mom is dead because she became an alcoholic. She died in her sleep." I told her
Her smile turned into a frown but I saw that she knew that mom was in a better place. I soon saw a dress that took my breath away. It was a dark green dress with a low front cut and an open back. I asked the lady if I could try it on. When I tried it on the both of us were speechless. It look amazing in me. It complimented my pale skin and dark brown hair.
  " You look like Cinderella." Rose beamed
  Rose then got a sky blue dress with an over the shoulder sleeve. We saw that it was late and we headed back to the palace.
A/N: sorry this chapter isn't that good, it's kind of a filler until the next part