He stifled a laugh and asked, "I said how many times have you been to jail?"

I furrowed my brows at the such off topic,I don't have the best record for a 20 year old.

I shook my head. "I'm not telling you. Any of you. Change the subject." But I said this with a smile because though this isn't a joking matter,I got arrested for the most childish things. Cops are so over exaggerate.

"How did this even get brought up?" I asked when I didn't remember it being mentioned.

"We were recalling the time at the mall when you got arrested."Louis said,chuckling.

I smirked. "That was cause of Harry and his ex. Had God not make me meet her,the mall would still be the only place that I haven't been arrested in," then I shrugged "Guess I can't complain,ex's are crazy."

Harry snorted. "You're telling me."

"Aria,can I talk to you?" Zayn suddenly asked,and spoke for the first time this morning.

My head turned to him and saw his calm face but immediately noticed it as fake when I saw the clenched jaw. His eyes never left mine when I said sure.

"Excuse us." I said as I hopped on the floor almost slipping in my ankle socks. I took my mug then walked out of the kitchen and behind the wall that separated the kitchen from the living room,Zayn was there waiting for me and I waited till talking in the kitchen started back up before I said, "What's up?"

He looked down at me as I wrapped all ten of my fingers around the mug. "You would tell me if he was hurting you,right?" Zayn's eyes connected back to mine.

I made a frowny face and curiously asked. "Who?"

"Niall. You would tell me if Niall was hurting you,right?" He repeated the question.

Oh. .what's with everyone in asking random questions. But I'm not mad,Zayn's protective and who with my past can turn that down.

I nodded my head. "Yes Zayn, I would. You would be the only person to know,why do you ask?"

"He's been spending time with you alot in the past two days,so I just needed to make sure. . .why is that? Why have you been spending time with him?" Zayn asked.

I really didn't know a better answer than, "Zayn,you know why."

This made his brows knit together. "No I don't," he then took a step towards me "Please enlighten me."

I glanced behind us at Niall and decided,why not tell Zayn. I'm trying to figure this out anyway,and he wanted to know the first time. So why would now be any different? This time's advice better not as whack as the first one.

"I kissed him,Zayn." I sighed out.

"You did what!?"

"Can you keep your voice down? There was a few times where that happened and--"

"Aren't you with Zachary? How could you cheat on him behind his back?!" Zayn whisper-shouted.

I frantically shook my head. "It's not like that. I realized what I was doing was wrong so I ended it this morning,but. . ." I trialed off my sentence.

"But what? And ended it when? After you already shagged him!?"

My head snapped to him. "What! No." Where did that come from?

"How could you give him that sort of satisfaction,Aria?! After everything he has done to you!?"

"Your the one who said for me to follow my heart, that I couldn't control it. And it was just a kiss!" Our voices escalated with every sentence that it was clear that we exceeded whispering,but still not loud enough for anyone to make out what we were saying.