Louisa's already dead, and Kasey's taken back to the station to have her statement taken. After giving her statement, the police detains her and the others at the crime scene for a day.
After going home the next day, she tosses all her stuff aside as she sat next to her shared bed with Louisa, remembering her last words to Kasey.

"Y-you... M-must...Ha-ve... H-hap...ppiness."

It was all my fault! Why didn't I die instead?! Why... Louisa.... Why did you sacrifice your life for fool like me?!

It all seemed like a normal day, everything seemed to be going well. They were just having their dinner but nobody knows what the future holds. In just a few minutes, Louisa's life was taken away from her. How can Kasey not blame herself, when Louisa died in order to protect the one she loved. She wondered why the man had to do such a cruel thing, by taking all those innocent lives. At this point of time she just wished she had never met Cara once again. She reached out for the special painting Louisa painted, remembering those words she spoke at the gallery that day making her feel prouder than ever until the day she lost her.

"This is for her, because she has spoiled me so much. She's showered me with love and care for all the time that we've been together. It was because of her I realized that being different is what makes us stand out in this day's society. I love her because without her there wouldn't be this day." Kasey's tear drops slides down the cold solid frame of the painting.

After a several days, she received a phone call from the police saying that the guy has already been arrested and that they wanted her to head to the station right away. The police said that the man went mad when his girlfriend broke up with him, because of the fact that she was Lesbian. That explains why the ones he shot were all girls.

"Take me to that bastard! Right now!" Kasey pulls the police officer by his sleeve, she could hardly even control her own temper now.

The police officer had no choice but to take Kasey to the man, locked up behind the bars. Kasey charged at the man, her hands slipping through the spaces, trying to grab him.

"You bastard! You killed my fiancée ! " Kasey scowls as the police officer tries to hold her back. "It was right for your girlfriend to leave you! You don't even deserve her! "

The man stands further away from Kasey, to keep himself out of her reach. He remains quiet, but he knows that Kasey was right... He didn't deserve her.

"Why can't you just accept it?! If only you did, none of this would've happened!" Kasey growls, still trying her best to reach for him.

"Miss, please calm down." The police officer holds her by the shoulder, keeping her still while Kasey struggles.

"You will pay for what you've done forever!" Kasey breaks away and storms out of the precinct.

***
Kasey knew that no matter how hard she tries, she will never be able to get away from Louisa's family members who hated her to the core for loss of their precious girl. The moment Kasey arrives at Louisa's burial, she could feel the people acting differently. They tried to keep away from her as if she was some kind of pest. She takes a peek a Louisa's lifeless body for the last time, she rests her head ontop of the casket, keeping her eyes closed as tears flowed out of them.

Louisa....

Then she felt a strong pull on her back, she turns around to see Louisa's mother looking furious, that was when she knew she was in deep trouble.

"The gall of you to come here." Louisa's mother slaps Kasey. "Such shameless woman you are, how can you face my daughter after what happened." The old lady trembles in anger.

"I am sorry." Kasey cries, she truly regretted what happened.

"Do you think your sorry will bring her back to life?" Louisa's mom pushes her away as the visitors watched intently. "Get out of here! I do not wish to see you ever again!" She yells, Kasey walked out sadly. She was humiliated for the second time in her life.

Slowly walking out of the cemetery, she felt like she was drowning in her own despair and that no one could save her anymore. She couldn't even hear the car honking at her, she only realized it when it stopped right in front of her. Kasey laughed, she didn't mind, she felt like joining Louisa anyway.

"Kasey!" She heard Cara call out to her.

It Can't be...

Kasey looks up to see Cara standing next to her car, parked right in front of her.

I must be seeing things.

Kasey laughs as if she's lost her mind, " I'm going crazy." She turns to another direction, but was stopped by a hand grabbing onto her arm pulling her into the car.

I'm not dreaming, am I?

"How'd you know?" Kasey asks.

"It's all over the news, I dropped by at the hospital but you weren't around. Your fellow nurse told me."

Kasey kept silent, cursing her fellow nurse for being nosey.

"Let me send you home." Cara says driving slowly.