SIX

The next day, Kasey still hasn't moved on with what happened, it just kept replaying in her head. She tells herself it's just accident, that Cara never meant what she actually said but it still didn't work. Goodness.

"Nurse Kasey, is everything alright?" Kasey's co-nurse ask her.

"Yeah!" She snaps herself out of her own sweet fantasies.

"Good." The co-nurse says continuing whatever she's doing.

Later on after Kasey's shift, she goes to the restroom to change her casual clothes when her phone beeped. It was a text from Louisa, telling Kasey to meet her for dinner. After changing she quickly went out to the taxi stand to hitch a ride to the restaurant Louisa texted her to go to. Upon arriving at the restaurant Kasey could already see Louisa waving at her, signaling for me to come over. As I did, I was pretty surprised that Louisa has already ordered some dishes, some of my favorite dishes. I took a seat, looking at the well prepared dishes on top of the table.

"Wow, you ordered so many." Kasey could already feel herself drooling over the meal.

"This are your favorite dishes isn't it?" Louisa reminds her of their first date, where they shared talked about their own likes and dislikes. Kasey told Louisa about her favorite italian pasta, the risotto.

"It is, you still remember..."

"Of course I do silly! You're my girlfriend." Louisa stretches her hand across the table, holding Kasey's hand."It's been such a long time since we had dinner outside."

"Yep, I really miss those times. But, why today?"

"I don't know, because I just feel like it." Louisa shrugs, pulling her hand back. "Lets just dig in." She grabs the fork and starts eating.

"Thank you." Kasey smiles, taking the utensils placed at the sides of the pate as she started with the pasta on her plate.

After they were done eating, they're ready to go, when all of a sudden one of the customer bursts in anger, screaming and shouting at his girlfriend as if he was some kind of barbarian in a fancy Italian restaurant. Everyone in the restaurant were shuddered as they watched the man go mad, there was no way they could leave. In a flash of second, the man has already pulled out a gun and shot his girlfriend and some of the girls around him around him, it was a little odd since he left most of the dudes out. He looked towards Kasey's direction and pointed the gun towards me. Sweat dripped from Kasey's forehead as she felt the shivers being sent down her spine, is. this the end of her? She closed her eyes tightly.

'BANG!'

A few seconds later, she found it a little strange that she could still feel herself in her normal state. She's not dead? Nothing happened? She could even feel the police siren drawing near. She slowly opens her eyes to see mad man frantically trying to escape, and her fiancée was lying on the floor bleeding. Kasey was traumatized, she couldn't stop the tears from flowing out of her eyes, Louisa had just actually took the bullet for Kasey. Kasey holds Louisa in her arms, as Louisa took her last chance of looking at Kasey, she lets her hands roam around her face.

"Y-you... M-must..." Louisa speaks softly trying hard to catch her breath. "Ha-ve... H-ha-hap...ppiness." Those were her last words before passing out.

"Louisa! Louisa!" Kasey yells, shaking Louisa. "Don't leave!" She cries, hugging Louisa's unconscious body before the police comes into the scene.