TTWL Chapter 3.

okay..here is a long one people..Don't be mad..it's been long and i made it long..can i get some comments and votes??just press that button..worked hard for this one to come out people..please some feedback..

ok..done

please help with the cast..guess you have a gist of the characters now

*******

I cant believe this. Oh God I cant even think straight right now. I don’t know what to do.”       

  “Oh sweetheart there is nothing else to do. You have to take the first plane out here to come and talk to Bradley. He is out of the season because of his injury in his last game. He will be home this Christmas.”       

  “Julz I’m scared. So many things could go wrong. He could find out about Kaylah. And dear God the press. They have already forgotten about me but now if I go back things will stir up again. Even if we try to keep it quiet you know how it is. The news could leak to the media.”  

       “You have to try. You two cannot spend the rest of your lives married to each other while you don’t even live together.” Julie sighed.

“This will be tough but I know that you can do it. You have to leave Kaylah home and come alone.”         “Oh that I cannot do.” She said.

“When the press gets wind of this they will try to search where I have been all these years and I wanna be there when and if the shit hits the fan. I wont have my daughter learn of her true identity from a magazine. I’ll bring her with me. We’ll stay at the condo…”  

       “Okay then I’ll alert the staff that you are coming. When should we expect you here?”    

    “I’ll call you. First I have to talk to CJ and see what he thinks of this and then I have to check with Kaylah’s schedule in school. I’ll call you tonight with the answer.”  

       “Take a breather Hun. Do not stress yourself.”       

  “I’ll try. Send my love to Michael and the kids.”      

   “I will you do the same with CJ and Kaylah.”       

  “Bye.”     

    After she hung up the phone she sat starring into space not knowing exactly what her next move would be. Maybe she should call CJ. She really didn’t know. What if they found out about Kaylah? What would she do? Would they try to take her baby away? That was obvious. She shouldn’t even ask herself such a question. She felt the tears sting at the back of her eyes. She had promised herself that she would never cry for Brad again and she wouldn’t do it.          She looked at the time. It was still early but she wouldn’t be able to get any work done in her present state of mind. She took her purse and all the other things that she thought she might need then she left the office. She didn’t drive straight home instead she went to CJ’s office downtown. He owned a construction company. Most of the men who worked for him were rough and tough but they knew that she was the boss’s lady so they didn’t say anything as she walked past the security. Some waved and some wolf whistled but no one stopped her.         CJ must’ve seen her because before she got inside his office he opened the door for her. The sight of him was her undoing.       

  “Oh baby…” was all he said as she went tumbling in his arms. To hell with her promise. She cried heart wrenching sobs that left her washed out and exhausted when she was done.        

“Are you okay?” he asked when she finally calmed down. He framed her face with his hands. She didn’t trust herself to speak just yet so she nodded and let him hug her again