Chapter 27

Beep

beep

Beep

Beep

Beeping was on repeat in my head. That's all I ever heard. It's killing me. I see complete darkness but I can hear and feel everything. My only problem is I can't reciprocate anything. I've tried, I've been trying.

After my vision, I know that I'm carrying twins. I can feel it now. Two instead of one. I know Finns waiting for me on the outside. I know that I'm meant to live. I know all these things, except how to wake up.

"Please, Rach, wake up, I need you"

Finn. He's been here all the time. He's all I hear, and he's all I want. But I can't have him, because no matter how hard I try, I still can't move.

It's so frustrating, and I can feel myself getting closer to waking up. I know I am. I just need more strength or willpower, or faith, I don't know. But I do know that I'm close.

"Rachel, sweetie come with us"

I look up and see my dad and daddy again. Wait, I have to ask again, am I dying? No, I can't be, I'm so close. I can feel it. I'm not ready to go.

"Relax, you're not dying, we're just here to help you out" my daddy smiles

Hesitantly I reach for his hand. I hold onto it as my dads smile at me.

"Pick one" they say showing me two little tables

I look at them confused.

"What if I choose the wrong one" I ask scared

"You won't" dad assured me

I let go of their hands and see the two tables. One has a brown teddy bear, the other one has a gold star. I would usually go with the gold star, but something tells me not too. I don't know what it is, but I feel a strong pull towards the bear.

I close my eyes and grab the bear. Nothing happens. I hold the bear and look at my dads smiling at me.

"I don't get it? What was the point of this?" I ask

"The point is that we were right, and you're going to be needing that teddy bear, trust us, and remember, you're no longer the only star" my dads smile

I see them fade out into the darkness. Everything around me starts to become brighter and clearer. I can feel my hands and legs and everything. I can see everything.

I look around and see Finn sleeping on the chair next to my bed. I feel my throat burn a little, but I manage to speak.

"Finn," I whisper out

"Finn," I say a little louder, but barely

So I reach out and grab his hand. I see his other hand is holding a teddy bear. I smile a little. Now I know what the items on the table represent. I touch Finns hand and he starts waking up. When he does he bounces right off he chair.

"Rachel!" He exclaims hugging me

I hug him back because I missed him so much. I felt a little drop on my shoulder and I pull Finn ways to see him crying.

"Hey, I'm ok" I say holding him again

"I was so scared, I thought i was going to loose you" Finn cried

"Well, you're not going too, I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere" I say griping him

Then I feel it, I feel something, I pull away quickly,

"What? What is it? Is it the babies?" Finn asked worried

"Feel it!" I say grabbing his hand and putting it on my stomach, big stomach might I add

"They're kicking" Finn smiled

 I look up at him happy, and he's smiling while feeling the twins move around

I look up at him happy, and he's smiling while feeling the twins move around. I can't believe after being kidnapped, in a car crash, and left in a coma that they're kicking as a response.

"They're strong" I tell Finn happy

"Just like their mom" Finn smiles at me

I smile, and bring him in for a quick kiss, but it turns into something more. Something more passionate and filled with love.

"Oh, I almost forgot, I got them this for their room" Finn says pulling away and handing me the teddy bear

I just realized it didn't stand for Finn, it stood for my children, how I can't be selfish anymore, and I can't just run off and be a star, I have to think of the future of my twins. Of our future, together, as a family.