Chapter 12

Rachel POV
It's the last day of school and I haven't spoken to Finn since he basically told everyone that he doesn't care about me anymore. I felt so hurt and rejected. So when I left Mr.Schue didn't bother to say anything to me.

Every now and then I can see Finn staring, and all I see is guilt in his eyes. I heard what Kurt and him were talking about, and I understand how cheating is wrong, but did he really have to say how it's so easy for him to stay away?

The weathers also been pretty crazy here. Like it's super windy, and during fourth the lights went out. So I decided for the last day of school I was just going to go home and eat my feelings away, with some strawberry ice cream. No Finn, no friends, just me myself and I........and some ice cream.

Finn POV
I feel horrible since I said those things. I love Rachel and sage is gone and I repay her back by embarrassing her. I'm such a horrible person. Also all I hear in my head is Kurt's annoying little voice,

Everyone knows you guys love each other and in the end neither of you is going to be able to stay away and you'll end up in each other arms like you always do!

The weather were in today isn't helping. I mean it looks like it's going to rain, and hard. As mad as Rachel is at me. I'm worried about her. She lives alone in a house and I can already tell it's going to be a windy storm. Maybe I should just....no, she hates me right now.

|||
School day ends
|||
Rachel POV
I'm so happy. Today was officially my last day as a junior and my first day as an incoming senior. I can't wait to graduate and go to college and everything. It's going to be great. The only problem is I feel the same way who I felt when I came back. Empty.

I got home after saying goodbye to everyone and it started to pour outside. In fact it was really bad. I must admit, I'm getting scared.

I know Brittany and Santana are having date night, and Quinn went to a sleepover with kitty and Mercedes. Kurt's in Washington D.C with Burt and Carol. So the only other person I trust enough to be with while the storm passes is him.

It's too risky to drive and he doesn't live that far away. So I walk with my umbrella. Unfortunately, my umbrella doesn't last long. I finally reach his place and I knock.

Knock knock

I see the door open and the rain is going through my hair making me extremely cold. He's shirtless and in pajama bottoms. Oh great,

"Can I come in?" I ask getting wet

He doesn't even answer before he pulls me in. He starts drying my hair as I shiver. I stop him from drying my hair and look into his eyes. I feel like kissing him right here, but I know I can't so I pull away.

"Sorry to barge in you its just..."

He finished my sentence

"the storm scared you?" He smirked

I just laughed a little to myself. Of course he knew. I felt kind of embarrassed because my clothes were dripping all over the wooden floors.

"Um Finn? Do you maybe have some like extra clothes?" I ask

"Oh yeah, I forgot I have a box of some of your old clothes" he said walking up the stairs

I just stood there. I completely forgot about all the clothes I accidentally left behind.

Finn POV
I'm such an idiot! Oh yeah I have a box of your clothes in my room! That's not creepy at all. I heard her light foot steps follow me up. I instantly thought of last time she was here.

Flashback
"So boyfriend what do you what to do?" She asked with that sexy smirk

"I don't know girlfriend, what do you suggest?" I asked her

"Well, we have this house all to ourselves, I think I can think of some things" she winked

"Oh well why don't you tell me some of these things?" I asked playing along

She pushed me against the wall and whispered in my ear

"better yet, I'll show you"
End of flashback
Rachel POV
I walked in and saw the box in a corner and just underneath his pillow I saw a photo frame. While he was looking for some clothes for me I went and grabbed the frame. I saw the photo and I almost started crying. It was a photo of me kissing his cheek at the state fair, right after he had won me a stuffed pig.

"Here's a shirt and some pajama bottoms" Finn said

I shoved the frame underneath the pillow and took the clothes.

"Thanks" I said said walking out

"Wait, you can change in here, I'll go downstairs" he said

Before I could protest he walked out the door. I just sighed and changed into the clothes. I looked through the the box and turned red. I was wondering where my red lingerie was after all this time and I just found it.

I quickly put the lingerie at the bottom of the pile. While I did I accidentally bumped this box into another box. I got confused and pulled out the other box.

It was a bunch of my CDs. While I made those I didn't think Finn cared enough to go out and buy one after he stopped talking to me. I thought he wasn't proud of me. I guess he did more than buy one.