Chapter 13

Rachel POV
I went downstairs with the CD in my hand and I saw Finn sitting on the couch.

"Finn?" I asked getting his attention while holding up the CD

He turned to face me, and when he did he stood up quickly and walked over to me.

"You weren't suppose to see those" he mumbled

I was looking down at the CD as the storm outside grew louder, and heavier. If you understand me. I whispered to myself,

"This whole time I thought you weren't proud of me"

I said looking down. I felt Finn slowly pull up my chin to face him.

"I was mad Rachel, but I was still proud" he said

Then out of no where he ran outside. In the storm!

"Finn!" I yelled

I ran after him outside, and I saw him pull out some black binder with papers. We were in the pouring rain and the trees were extremely windy. I went to his truck where he was showing me the binder. A binder which contained my achievements.

"I was always proud Rachel!" Finn yelled through the the storm

Then all of the papers flew away. Finn started chasing them but I stopped him,

"You don't need any of that stuff, you have me!" I yelled through the storm too

Then I pulled him closer and kissed him passionately. He kissed me back and lifted me up against the truck. We continued kissing through the rain.

As something fell down nearby we pulled apart and Finn grabbed the remaining papers and pulled me inside. He set the papers down on the table and looked at me.

I looked back at him hungrily

🚫Warning warning! Sexual content is about to be exposed to your innocent minds!!🚫

He went in for a kiss and I pulled him closer to my lips as we went up to his room. While we were going up he lifted me up so I wrapped my legs around him. We reached his room and he set me down taking off his shirt. I saw his abs and I knew I was a goner. I pulled him in and continued kissing him as he lifted my bottoms off and started taking off my shirt. Did I mention I'm not wearing underwear?

He continued kissing me as I felt him smirk, so I pulled off his pants and felt him spring free. Now I started smirking. Soon we were both naked and kissing each other.

I felt his not so little friend go into my area and I let out a moan that sounded more like a whimper. I pulled him closer scratching his back lightly and feeling him grind into me as I nip at his ear. Something that I know he loves.

He went in and out slowly as I wrapped my legs around him to give us both easier access, and he let out a husky grunt. After I slowly moved my hands to his perfectly toned ass and he when in faster. "Oh Finn!" I yelled out "I love you Rachel" Finn whispered into my ear as we made love "and I love you Finn" I breathed out as he continued going in and out faster and faster and faster.

I let out a loud moan as I felt himself release, and soon after I released and it felt amazing. We switched so I was on top, and I started kissing his chest, all the way down. When I reached his large man parts I started to suck on it. And I could hear him moan in pleasure. So I continued until I kissed my way up again and felt him slide into me.

We continued making love and I felt so close and intimate to him. It felt so good to be here with him in this way.
🚫End of very very sexual scene, your innocent minds can proceed🚫

We lay there under the sheets naked. Finn held my bare shoulder close to his muscular chest. Running circles along my back. I feel like my soul just re-entered my body. Everything seems perfect here with Finn.