The hard road

Roc's POV***

As me and Jay sat down in complete silence I couldn't help but say something to her.

"why won't you leave him?" I asked. She looked at me and just shook her head holding the ice to her face. "Jay, I know you hear me" I raised my voice. " Just...Just leave out my room roc , I have to much on my mind just leave me alone" she got up and headed to the bathroom. I got up recapping what had happened a few hours ago. The screams, the tears, the horror of my fam getting jumped and beat by some girls she didn't know all because of her fucking boyfriend. Fuck out of here, I'm going to do something about this. I got something for his ass. 

I walked down stairs to see Nia crying in Ray arms. She was mad about the situation that took place. She was ready to kill Meetry.

"Ray I need to talk to you dawg." I said walking towards the kitchen 

"What's up bro?" Following me

"We have to get this nigga back yo, He disrespected my family bro I can't just let that slide. You know how protective I am towards shit like this dawg." Looking at Ray

"I know I already got it covered. Me, Prince and Prod going to do something about it. Just keep an eye on Jay and Nia while we go handle this though." He said looking at Nia to make sure she was okay. 

"Wait, whaaat ?" I looked at him in confusion. "why you ain't tell me about thuis I want some revenage in this to Ray that's my cousin dawg"

"Bro calm down I know but I don't want you to get in trouble and and I rather her be mad at us than you, I know how she feel about Meeetry bitch made ass." He explained to me that he would tell me later " Just trust me on this alright Roc ?"

"Alright dawg just keep me informed dawg" I said doing out handshake as he made his way back to Nia I wented to check on Jay.

Jay POV***

 How could I be soo stupid !???! I let a nigga put his hands on me and I still loved him. What the fuck is wrong with me dude?!? I hate myself so much. How could I let this happen ?!? I just starred in the mirror of my bathroom. I looked at the pills in my hands wondering to myself if I wanted to end it all... Would it be better just to leave...No more pain..No more hurt... Looking at the scares on my face..the bruises on my body... my torn clothes and blood stains on them. I wanted to die.. why me

 Roc'sPOV***

"Jay?" I called out to her but she didn't answer as I knocked on there it opened slowly..

"Jay are you alright ? " I looked around but she wasn't in her room... I went to the bathroom where I tought she would be next to clean up herself .

"Jay are you alrig- " I yelled to Nia as I saw Jay lay on the floor looking lifeless. I seen the pills in her hand and rushed over to her. 

"Nia call 9-1-1!!!!" I yelled as Nia screamed seeing Jay on the floor. " GO HURRY!!" I demanded. She did as I said. I text Ray and told him to meeet us at the Hospital.

Why would she do this to herself . Why would she want to end it all like this ? This wasn't like her but damn over a bitch nigga. What the fuck man. As we arrived to the hospital following behind the amubulance I jumped out of my car barely putting in park or even parking correctly. I rushed in the hospital with watery eyes, I was right by her side but theey told me I couldn't come with her. They had to take her to surgery and shit, I just angryly waited trying to keep my composure, Damn this fucked up.

"Family Of Jayda Hornett" the doctor called by the time he came out Me , Ray ,Nia , Prince, Prod, Our Manager, even Nia's Mom was there. 

"Well Ummm , I have to inform you that....." He paused and looked down.

Oh shit please no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!