I was mad. No, scratch that. I was fucking pissed.

"You're pregnant?" Jason shouted, spinning my around in his arms.

"Yeah, apparently I am. All because you're best friend didn't know how to use a fucking condom because he was too eager to whip his dick out!" I shouted again, turning to face Spencer.

He wasn't moving. Honestly, I wasn't sure if he was even breathing.

"Spencer?" Jason asked.

"This isn't fucking happening. How did this fucking happen? How... When did you find out?" Spencer asked in a soft voice.

I gulped and stared at him. He had absolutely no expression on his face.

I couldn't make any words come out of my mouth.

"When did you find out?" He asked again, the same serious tone in his voice.

"Just now, literally." I said softly.

Why was I feeling scared? I'm the one that's supposed to be mad, not him! He's the one that was too careless to wrap it up.

We were in my dad's office at the back of the restaurant and the silence in the small room was killing me.

"I need air." He said quickly before running past me, Jason, Hayley, and Joanna.

"Spence!" Jason said before letting me go and reaching for his friend.

Spencer brushed him off and pushed him back forcefully. "Don't." He growled. “Don’t you fucking dare bitch me out right now.” He practically snarled.

Jason held his hands up and backed away, letting him storm out of the room, slamming the door shut.

I winced and squatted down, feeling the tears begin to form. In a matter of seconds I was hysterically sobbing.

"Kelsey, please stop crying." Hayley said, bringing me up to my feet and hugging me tightly.

"Just give him a little time and I'm sure he'll come back. It's just a lot to take in." Joanna said, rubbing my back as I sobbed into Hayley's shoulder.

I looked back and saw Jason was sitting on the chair Spencer was using as a shield, rubbing his temples.

"Jay?" I asked softly, calming myself down.

"Hmm?" He asked, glancing up at me. Even though he was staring in my direction, he seemed distracted.

To be completely honest, I was expecting him to have a worse reaction.

"Will he come back?"

His eyes locked on mine and he pursed his lips. "I don't know."

Spencer’s POV

Shit...

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"FUCK!" I shouted, knocking over a nearby trash can as I paced back and forth, tugging at my hair.

How could I have been so careless? She's pregnant. I actually got her pregnant.

I'm such a dumbass.

I rubbed my face and muttered incoherent curse words under my breath.

I started walking, trying to clear my head of my thoughts. I just need to calm myself down, that's all I had to do. If I clear my head, everything will make sense… at least I hope.

Twenty minutes later I found myself in front of a local park. I dropped down on the grass and stared up at the sky, my arms and legs spread apart.

What am I going to do?

I'm not leaving her; I'm an asshole, but not that big if an asshole. I'm not my "father" I can sure as hell tell you that.

I have to man-up and take responsibility... Right?

But shit, I really don't want to.

Agh.

Okay, I'll ask myself some questions.

Do I love her?

I sure as hell do.

Can I take care of her?

I can try.

Can I be a father?

No. I can't.

"Spence?" I heard a hoarse voice call.

I didn't have to open my eyes to know that Kelsey was standing in front of me.

I sighed and propped myself up in my elbows. "How did you find me?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.

"I... I can go-"

"No, stay." I sighed, motioning for her to come to me.

She stayed quiet as she walked towards me. She changed out of her dress and heels and had on a pair of yoga pants, a hoodie, and a pair of vans.

She squatted next to me and I pulled her down to me, letting her rest her head on my chest.

"Relax." I said, trailing my fingers along the side of her body. She was stiff and wouldn't look up at me. "Babe, just relax. I'm not mad." I said softly, taking her hand and looking down to see her ring was still on her finger.

"I'm scared." Was all that she said.

"I know; I am too, baby." I said, playing with her hair.

"What are we going to do?"

I sighed and looked down at her. She wasn't looking at me; she was looking up at the sky. She noticed my gaze on her and turned to me.

"We're going to get through it."

"We?" She squeaked.

I smiled softly at her cuteness and nodded my head. "If you think you're going to get rid of me by getting pregnant, you're surely mistaken. I love you. It's you and me, remember? We fucked up, big time. But maybe this isn't as bad as we thought. Maybe this is a good thing."

"I'm in high school and I'm pregnant. God Spencer, you don't even have a job." She said, pulling away from me and sitting up.

"You know money isn't a problem, so forget about that." I said seriously.

"A baby is expensive, Spencer."

"We'll be fine."

"Bullshit, even you don't believe that!" She shouted, standing up.

I followed after her and grabbed her arm. "What the hell do you want me to do?" I asked exasperatedly.

"I don't know!" She shouted back.

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Kelsey, this is already hard enough, don't make it any more difficult."

"I'm just worried! This wasn't a part of my plans!"

"It wasn't a part of mine either!" I said, getting annoyed with her.

She groaned and rubbed her temples, clearly stressed. "I can't do this."

"Can't do what?"

"This! Be pregnant, have a kid, raise it! I'm too young; I'm a kid now!"

"So what? Do you want to get an abortion or something?" I asked confused.

"What? God no, I could never." She said, placing her hands on her hips. "I just think that maybe we should just be safe and try to look into adoption."

"Adoption?"

Bad For MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara