Reader x Suga//Min Yoongi: In Which He Holds You

Today is the day!

Today's the day you'll meet your bias, Suga, and maybe finally sue him because of the wrecking he did towards your heart.

BTS was FINALLY doing a fan-signing event in your country; you don't know how much prayers and pacts with the devil you made just to make it happen.

Oh wait, you didn't.

BECAUSE MIN YOONGI IS THE DEVIL.

That tempting son of a bitch.

You sat in the car, with your best friend (BFF/N) who was driving. You were kinda blankly staring at the passing buildings in your (whatever you were wearing to the meet), until your 'friend' decided your play Suga's "AgustD".

'They call me new thaaaang!'

You snapped your head towards (BFF/N) who was smirking like an evil mastermind.

'신병 왔다 짐을봗어--'
(Sinbyeong wassda jimeul bwadeo--)

"Really? You're gonna play AgustD? When I'm meeting him myself?" You whined, gently smacking her arm. "Girl, are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

"Hey, don't act as if you don't want his tongue technology sending you to Hong Kong." She shrugged her shoulders and made a left turn at the intersection.

"I still don't get that reference, bruh." You snickered.

"It means he'll make you cum, (Y/N)." She deadpanned, but when she saw your reaction, she immediately laughed her ass off.

::*::

After a few more minutes of driving, you two ended up at the mall where BTS was doing a fan-signing event. You actually wanted to back out, afraid that you might embarass yourself in front of Yoongi, and you didn't want that. But (BFF/N), being such a nice friend, dragged your ass up the escalator and you two found yourself in a line, and you see Bangtan looking INFIRES with their gorgeous visuals.

The first person to greet you was Namjoon, who stunned you with his dimple-y smile.

"Hello there, what's your name?"

"(Y-Y/N), it's so nice to finally meet you, oppa! I've been waiting for so long for you guys to do a fan-signning event here!" You gushed, making Namjoon smile as he wrote a cute message in your Young Forever photo book.

"I'll see you again next time, (Y/N)!" Namjoon called out, making the other ARMY glare at you, but you didn't care. It seems you made a friend out of Monie.

Smiling like a dork, you didn't notice that the next person was Suga, so you put down your photo book and gave him a (somewhat dorky):

"안녕하세요 오빠!~"
(Hello oppa!~)

"우오~ 안녕하세요. " Yoongi replied, giving you a gummy smile, that you didn't realize at first. "한국말 하실 줄 아세요?"
(Oh~ hello there.) • (Do you speak korean?)

"네~ 조금요!" You replied adorably, still not knowing it's Yoongi, but when he laughed his signature laugh, you snapped your head towards him and put your hands on your mouth to stop yourself from smiling.
(Yes~ I do!)

"ㄱ-괜찮아요?" He asked, giving you this worried look before killing you again with another signature Min Suga smile.
(A-are you okay?)

You nodded, finally putting down your hands and then giving him a shy smile.

"ㅋㅋㅋ 너무 귀여워요! You should smile more" Yoongi smiled at you while biting his marker. "What's your name?"
(Hahaha, you are so cute!)

"(Y/N)." You blushed "윤기 오빠... 대단해요! Your rapping skills are so amazing that the first time I saw (music video name) I fell in love with your lyrics!"
(Yoongi oppa... you're amazing!)

"고마워요, (Y/N)." Yoongi chuckled, resting his chin under his intertwined hands. "Is there anything you wanna know?"
(Thank you, (Y/N))

"U-um... I wanted to know if your hands are bigger than mine." You blushed, twiddling your thumbs, when you looked at Yoongi through your eyelashes, he was smirking at you.

'Oh man, holy shit, how many times have I died now?' You thought.

"Give me your hand then." He replied, as he raised his hand and you placed it on his. Yoongi looked at his hand and then at you, teasingly pressing the tips of his fingers onto yours.

 Yoongi looked at his hand and then at you, teasingly pressing the tips of his fingers onto yours

"You have big hands, oppa." You giggled, but when you realized that people were looking at you, you removed your hand. Yoongi visibly frowned when you did, so he asked you to come nearer.

"우리 카카오톸 해요." Yoongi whispered and gave you a somewhat heartfelt grin as he wrote something on your photo book and gave you a subtle wink. Hearing what he said, the other members gave him a knowing look whilst Jungkook lost his shit and even stood up to pat his hyung's back.
(Let's talk on Kakao.)

You were stunned the whole day even after the signing was finished, wishing it weren't just a dream.

::*::
You went home, your face still red from Yoongi's surprising encounter. You went straight to your room and then sat on your bed, closing your eyes and trying to convince yourself that Yoongi was just being nice.

Until his words echoed in your mind.

'우리 카카오톸 해요'
'(Let's talk on kakao)'

"How will I even talk to him if-- Wait a goddamn minute."

You sat up and grabbed your Young Forever album and took the photo book and opened the page Yoongi signed and then you read his message.

'(Y/N),
즐거운 저녁이었어요.
@myngi93 // +82 10-XXXX-YYYY
기다려 줄게요. Ok?
-Y'
'(Y/N),
(That was a great evening.)
(@myngi93//+82 10-XXXX-YYYY)
(I'll wait for you. Ok?)
-Y'

You smiled at the small note and then proceeded to add him on Kakao.

Let's just say, that both of you got scolded in the morning for staying up too late.