Reader x Kid Flash//Wally West: In Which He Made Assumptions

Requested by ANON:

(A/N): I imagined Wally as the type of guy who'd be into:

Orgasm Denial
Dirty Talking
And The Daddy Kink

::*::

For five years, Wally West had been in love with this girl, (F/N) (L/N).

Her (H/L) (H/C) hair flowing like the gentle stream, her beautiful (E/C) eyes framed by thick lashes--

--And for four goddamn years she's been sexually frustrating him to no end.

Just like today, in chemistry class.

She sat beside him since she was his designated lab partner (which he thanked all the gods above, by the way), cross-legged as if she wanted him to see her beautiful thighs cheekily shown by her shorts. (Y/N) then began biting and sucking on the pen as she eagerly listened to their balding chemistry professor discuss the day's lecture.

'What would it feel like if she was sucking on my dick, though?' Wally asked himself.

Which led him to this ordeal.

Him masturbating to an erotic magazine while thinking about (Y/N).

He growled, letting short breaths escape his lips as sweat trickled down his lightly freckled cheeks.

"That (Y/N)." Wally grumbled, his hand on his shaft as he began roughly stroking his dick. "She's such a seductress."

He closed his eyes, imagining all the dirty things he could do to her, his hand going on an up and down motion as he felt his climax drawing near.

::*::

She smiled, as she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. (Y/N)'s eyes were shining deviously as she stared at him with doe-like eyes as her head bobbed up and down his throbbing penis.

"Oh yeah, baby, suck me like the little slut you are." Wally hissed, his hands finding their way to her (H/C) hair as he gripped them, trying to force (Y/N) to deepthroat him.

And she conceded.

"Baby, come on." He growled, as he pulled her head away from his shaft, but she continued on giving him a handjob. Wally took a sharp intake of breath as his resolve snapped, his cum shooting on her ample breasts.

(Y/N) smiled, her fingers scooping his cum as she licked it.

"That's enough foreplay, don'tcha think, princess?" Wally smirked, pulling (Y/N) up and sitting her on his lap, kissing her roughly. He looked at her, as his hands traveled to her ass and gave it a little squeeze. "Now tell me what you want."

(Y/N) mewled as her lips inched closer towards his ear, her breasts on his chest.

"I want you, daddy"

::*::

"OH FUCK THAT'S IT BABY." Wally moaned, as his jizz shot out, his jaw clenched and his cheeks flushed. When he was done, he collapsed on his bed, his  hand covering his eyes.

"(F/N) (L/N), what are you doing to me?" He growled angrily.

Ring ring!~