Reader x Jason Todd//Red Hood: In Which He Steals Your Cheetos

Jason Todd.

The EX-Boy Wonder that turned into the sexy vigilante anti-hero, Red Hood.

The guy who's not afraid to get his hands dirty for the law.

The person who managed to rise from the dead with the thirst for redemption.

My boyfriend.

Now, Jason and I've been living in the heart of Gotham city for three months now—and boy let me tell you that what they said about sharing one roof with one person lets you see another side of them.

The sloppy and the accidentally sexy side.

Literally.

No, seriously. He's really, REALLY dorky.

You know the type of dork that acts all wild and mysteriously sexy but he's just a huge puppy?

That's the Jason I know.

Sure people call him bat-shit crazy (no pun intended), hell, they even call him a problem child—the black sheep of the family.

But you've never slept next to him, hear him cry in his sleep, calling out to Bruce for help, then waking up in cold sweat.

Usually, I'd smooth out his hair and hug him tightly, then kiss him so that he'd feel... Other things. Anything's better than the shit that's been haunting him for years.

BUT GODDAMN, AS MUCH AS I LOVE MY ROOMMATE-SLASH-BOYFRIEND, THIS IS THE LAST FUCKING STRAW.

Jason Peter Fucking Todd is standing in front of me.

At 12 AM.

Try'na steal my motherfucking Cheetos.

While watching a rerun of The Desperate Housewives of Gotham.

In nothing but his boxers.

"Jay?" I asked, still groggy, all the while rubbing my eyes and giving him a small yawn. "Did you just arrive."

"Yes baby, did I wake you?" He asked, hiding the Cheetos behind him as he walked towards me, kissing my forehead.

"Oho, boy. You're caught red-handed." I laughed, kissing him back as I pinched his abs. "Give it here, hotsuff."

"But babyyyy." Jason whined playfully. "Psh. Fine. Eat the Cheetos you selfish woman."

Bet you didn't expect this fatass side of him, didn't you?

Boy, he eats like a horse. I'll tell you that much.

"You can eat it, if you want." I offered, but he shook his head in the negative.

"Alright, no take-backs." He smirked, leading me by the waist to the couch. Probably to watch this horrid series with him.

I swear every tough SOAB has a cute side, like, one time I even caught him jamming to Adele's Hello when I barged in the bathroom one time to pee.

And boy it was Re-War-Ding.

"Hey, Earth to (Y/N)." Jason grunted, interrupting my train of thoughts.