Trip to Lahore (Part 1)

Assakam o Alaikum!
Hope u all will be fine. I am also fine by the grace of ALLAH. Socha ap log poochte nhi tou khud e bta dun... Hahaha just kidding,..

Here is the 13th chappy! Waiting to be read...
Acha i want your suggestion.. You people want me to end this story soon or it should be longer like 40-50 chapters???

Give your views in comments section...

For now Happy Reading!!

(18th December)

Ria's POV:

I was again sitting on that specific bench on Kachnar Park. I used to come here everyday since last two months. Except my birthday and 4-5 days of family get togethers and hangouts and Eid days as well.

I was sitting there again noticing the trees without leaves. I was surprised that the leaves were near them. Just very near to their roots and trunk on the ground yet they cannot feel them. "Pass ho kar b boht dour hona ise e kehte hen" their leaves were very close to them yet very far at the same time.

I was feeling for the poor trees. Aren't they upset on it. Yes! You can say that i was a nature lover. I also feel sorry for the smallest thing. Like ants as well. If i find any ant in trouble like if she can't get into her hole or she can't carry her food, i feel for it.

Again here i was feeling for the poor trees, which of course were missing there leaves, those were just few inches apart from them.

It was 4O'clock and I was still there. Its a bit late i think. But i don't want to get up from here. It was too calm.

Hoor often asks me where i spent my most of the time and i just ignore her or change the topic. I haven't told anyone about it.

I decided to leave and I got up. What about a walk?? Ok! Now i should walk for some time. I walked there when i came across a tree, where it was written A on it. I frowned. As far as i remember, i have written R. Then where it came? Uff Ria you are just stupid. Koi r nhi likh skta kya.. I shrugged and walked forward. Just when i reached the tree beside it, there it was written R. I smiled but then my mind got confused. A with R??? Oh! Ria stop thinking and get back!! Ok??
What about??? Thinking it, i took my camera out that Hoor gave me on my birthday. I captured both the trees dunno why!!! Getting the post card i placed it back in my bag and then i took a photo of the park and also place it on my bag.
After ordering myself i decided to leave the park.

Tere Ishq Mein #Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें