Care and coincidence

Shocked to see the chapter name? It reflects to two different events in the story. Ok ok i should keep my mouth shut otherwise i will tell you the story here😂

Ok! N another important thing is to tell you that this whole story is dedicated to my dearest friend ridatehreem . thank you friend for the love you have given me.

So here is the chapter.
Happy reading!!!

Rida's POV:

I entered the house. Taya abbu n tayi ammi was in their room n Irtaza was roaming in the living room. His hands in his pocket n tension evident from his face. "Agai tum?" I ignored him and was just climbing the stairs when i heard a voice "Kahan thi tum?" And these words were enough to freeze my steps. I remained silent and didn't turn around. "Rida! Me tum se kuch pooch raha hun! Answer me where were you?" He said again n this time voice was more harsh but care was evident from his tone.

"Me aise e bahir gai thi" i replied calmly. "Aise e bahirrrr????" He said and i turned around. "Yar! Dil kr raha tha janay ka so chli gai. Ab kya me tume bta kr jaya krun k kahan ja rai hun?" I said and turned towards the stairs when he said. "Han bta kr jaya kro!" Something was there in his tone that made me shiver but i ignored. Me ku btaon ise? Kis haq se pooch raha h? I turned facing him and gave him an ironic smile. He was just trying to say something but stopped. Shayed mera mtlb smjh gya ho ga! Ab itna b bcha nhi h! Itni hi tension thi tou call kr leta!

I turned and ran upstairs. I entered the lounge. Mom was busy in kitchen n Dad wasn't home i think, so i decided to go to my room. I opened the door. Mom came in lounge but went inside the kitchen again. I felt her stare over me before entering the kitchen again. I entered the room and closed the door. I have actually felt better when i went there n decided to go there tomorrow as well.

Then something came in my mind and i felt guilty of my behavior. Waqai mene badtameezi ki thi so i should say sorry. I got up and take a deep breathe before leaving the room. Ab wo jo b kahen me unhe jwab nhi dun gi. Chahe daanten ya maaren.

"Mama!" I called her from the door of the kitchen. Her back facing me. She didn't respond. "Mom!" I called her again but no answer. I went towards her and hugged her from back without thinking twice.

"Mama! I am sorry..... Really sorry. Jo b mene kia i am sorry for that" i said looking downward. She remained silent for some moments and then kissed my cheeks. Tears silently rolled down my face. She wiped them off from her fingers and i hugged her. She didnt asked any question related to yesterday and not even today that where have i been?

Then i went to my room and closed it. Decided to go to Hoori but pta tha k wo zada tappi ho gi so i rejected this idea. I opened my college bag and started to completing the assignment. But i know i can't do this without her help so ab mene decide kya k i should go to her. So i left the room with books in my hand.

Hoori's POV:

I was sitting on my bed and was just trying to do the assignment but in know that i can't do this cuz it was our habit to do the work together. Pta nai Rida aa chuki thi ya nai.Aj us ne hmen dra dia. Hum ne kitna dhoondha use. Kahan ho tum Rida? ku tum din ba din itni ajeeb ho rai ho? Ku tum mujh se b kuch share nai krti?

Tere Ishq Mein #Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें