The time spent with her was best

Family introduction:
Balaaj, Mohid and Rameez were 3 brothers. All of them have only one one child. Irtaza, Rida and
Hoor-ul-ain were there children. They all have spent there childhood together and now also they live in same house but portions were divided. Balaaj live in the ground floor . Mohid on the second floor and Rameez on top most.

Noureen, Salma and Fouzia were there mothers. They also had much love with each other. Unlike other joint families, they live with unity and they don't have any family disputes as well.

Balaaj and Noureen have decided to make Rida there daughter-in-law. But they haven't talked to anyone before it. But they were also sure that Mohid will fulfill there wish.

Rida and Hoor-ul-ain were best friends. AGR best k upper koi degree hoti tou un k liye hoti. Un dono ka ek dosre k beghair chalta e nhi tha.

Jahan Rida ho GI wahan Hoor lazmi ho GI. There was some months difference between them so they were age fellows. Irtaza was 1 year elder from them. They all were very close. But jahan closeness hoti h wahan love triangle bnte der tou nhi lgti.

Tou in k sath b kuch aisa e mamla hua tha.

Let's move towards the story back.

Rida's POV:

"Hoori! Dramay bnd KR or uth ja. Ali KB se wait KR raha h." I stepped in her room and said.
Hoori was saying that she has fever kl barish me naha rai thi na is liye. Ghar me hm ne kisi ko nhi bataya kaha k gari khrab ho gai thi taya abbu se dant b pri pr agr sch btatay tou zada prti.but I know yeh dramay KR rai.

"Yar!!! Ria! Nai Jana muj tu chli ja". She said and I said."kitne dramay krti o?" Saying this I placed my hand on her forehead. It was burning like hell. I felt a bit guilty. Hoori was really sensitive. Fouzia aunty entered the room. "Hoori dekhu Rida kitni minaten KR rai..! Uth jao meri bchi" she said. "Nai nai aunty I will go by myself. " I said feeling a bit more guilty.

Saying this I left the room, not waiting for her reply.
I went inside the room. I slung my sling bag over my shoulder, tied the hair in ponytail and went out.

Ali's POV:

I was waiting for her outside her house. I didn't wait for anyone in my lifetime but she was the only one I waited for. I don't know how I passed that time. Wo waqt sadiyun PR muheet tha.

I was looking at steering wheel when i felt my heart beat was raised. It hinted that she was coming. I looked towards the other side and there she was almost running and coming towards me. She was wearing white shirt with blue jeans and duppatta was just like muffler around her neck.

I smiled and got out. "Sorry! Tume boht wait krwaya na?" She said and I felt of saying yes! She is keeping me waiting. "Where is Hoor?" I can't say yes or no. No keh KR us se jhoot nhi bol skta tha r yes b ni keh akta tha.
"No! She isn't coming. Us ki tabiyat khrab ho gai h" she replied and I felt knots in my stomach. "Tou r kon aa raha h?" I asked expecting a no and she came upto my expectations.😃 " No one is coming yar!" She replied and then she was just going to open the back door when I opened the front door for her. She looked at me for a second and then entered the car.

I smiled and went to my side. Mene driving seat sambhali and accelerator PR paon rkh dia. In no time we were on highway towards market.
A couple of minutes passed like this when she broke the ice between us.

Tere Ishq Mein #Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें