8

CLARKE:

3 weeks had past and things really started to settle. I mean, as much as they could anyways. People really just tried their best to normalize the situation we found ourselves in. Which wasn't all bad. We had a safe place to stay and food that could hold us for years. We had blankets and rooms for everyone. No one was freezing or starving to death. But people were still uneasy and always on guard.

Bellamy avoided anyone he used to know, except his sister of course. She was the one who avoided him. Couldn't really blame her though, she needed time and that was okay. He excepted it and kept away from her. I watched him socialize with people he didn't use to. Everyone seemed cautious around him, well the guys did. Every girl were batting her eyelashes the moment he walked into the room. Pathetic. The only contact the two of us had were small polite conversations and quick nod's in the hallway when we passed each other.

The dining room was crowded and calming music played in the background while people talked, laughed and ate their meal. Bellamy sat next to a brunette with cute freckles all over her face. She was beautiful, and I bet he thought so too. He had his hand wrapped around her chair and he had his head turned her way. He was smiling at her. A smile I was fairly familiar with.

"Are you gonna stop staring at him soon?" Raven asked as she stuffed food into her mouth.

"What?" I said, trying to act confused. Like I wasn't just caught red handed.

"That fucking cat over there," she gestured towards Bellamy.

"Cat?"

"Yeah you know, that asshole with nine lives." She said, sounding awfully bitter. "I swear to god that man will outlive us all."

"It really is a miracle that he's alive" I agreed.

"Well are you gonna do anything about this miracle of yours or are you just gonna stare at him like a creepy person?" She raised her eyebrows at me.

"Do anything?" I asked her. "What would I do?" I asked her, a clear irritation in my voice. There wasn't really much to do. Besides, he wasn't my problem anymore.

"I don't know, make babies or something? You're Clarke and Bellamy, Bellamy and Clarke, doesnt that ring any bell in that blond head of yours?"

"If you haven't noticed, some things have changed."

"Things change all the time, Clarke. Even people change. But a love like that," she took her food tray and stood from her seat. "That's the most annoying constant thing ever." She said and left.

When I looked over at the table where Bellamy was just seated, he was gone and so was the girl next to him. I couldn't force him to be with me and he made it clear that he wasn't interested. I really needed a drink.

I stood up from my seat and searched the room for Jasper. He was nowhere in sight, so I started walking towards his room. I found him sitting in a chair and sat down next to him.

"Heeeey Claaaarkey," he sang, and I gave him a look. He smiled goofily back at me and my eyes fell to the bottle in his hand. Moonshine. 

"Care to share?" I asked him, and he raised his eyebrows at me. 

"Only if you have a valid reason to drink miss." He laughed. 

"I seriously doubt your reason is any better than mine.." I reasoned with him. He gave me a suspicious look and carefully handed me the bottle. 

"Fair enough," he smiled sideways at me. "princess." he finished in a mocking matter. 

"Watch it!" I said and playfully smacked the back of his head before sitting down beside him. 

"Where's your puppy?" he asked, probably referring to Wilim, who'd spent alot of time with me lately. 

"Stop it, asshole." I laughed and took a big chug of the bottle. I cringed and took another one. I hoped this would kick in soon. 

2 hours later, Jasper had awfully braided my hair and preformed alot of poems in a very drunken state. I had gained tons of mucles from the laughing with him and my abs now officially hurt. 

"I gotta go to bed now, I'm exhausted." I announced and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I walked out the door of his room and tried to gain focus of where to go next. Was my room left down this corridor or right? I chose right, because it seemed right I guess. I laughed at the thought. Right is right. I found my door and tried to open it. It was locked. I never locked. Then why is it locked. I tried to open it once more, with strength this time. It wouldn't open. 

"Clarke, what are you doing here?" A voice suddenly said as the door abruptly opened. And it wasn't just any voice. "Clarke?" he said once more. 

"What are you doing in my room?" I managed to ask in my current state. 

"This is my room." Bellamy answered. Maybe right wasn't right? Or maybe it absolutely was. 

HEY CUTIES!! 

Hope you liked this update! Please let me know what you think! 

Sorry for any stupid typos or mistakes. 

xoxo