7

BELLAMY:

"She started throwing things and I didn't know what to do. I mentioned Lincoln and she sort of just lost it, I guess I probabl-,"

"It's fine, I think she needs this." Clarke reasoned with me.

"Need this?"

"Octavia has been in a very fragile state for a long time. She need to get her anger out. It's been locked in there for way too long."

"Yeah, Clarkes right" Wilim stated next to her. I knew that he was trying to show me that he's close to her now. I gave him a look and he stared back at me. Brave for such a small guy. Okay, he wasn't small, he was just shorter than me. But I'm sure I could've taken him any day.

"Bellamy?" Clarke asked, probably for the fifth time or so.

"Eeh, yeah, you're probably right." I answered and crossed my arms over my chest. The space between the three of us fell silent as we listened to Octavia trashing and turning Clarkes room upside down.

"I'll help you clean it." Wilim told Clarke and smiled at her. The side of her lip turned upwards as she looked up at him.

"I should probably help too since this is kind of my fault." I joined and they both turned to me. Wilim gave me a look that basically yelled 'you're not invited'. Clarke just looked suprised.

"Yeah, sure." She Said carefully as Aurora started crying.

"How about I take the little one to the eating hall, before we clean?" Willim asked and took Aurora out of Clarkes arms. She smiled greatfully at him and he placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder before he left.

"I could barely look at her before, you know. All I could see was a small part of you and it broke me everytime." She said with caution.

"Let me guess, Willim fixed you." I almost spit.

"No, I just decided to look at her differently. She didn't have to be a constant hurtful reminder of you, she could be a memory. A good one."

"I wish I could find one of those," I said as I looked down at my dirty hands instead of her.

"A good memory?" She silently asked. I nodded and finally looked at her. Her blond hair looked clean and was pulled up in the same hairdue as the one she had when we first landed on earth. Her blue eyes was no longer surrounded by big dark circles, and the last few cuts her face carried, seemed to grow nicely.

"Give it time. If they don't come back, you'll create new ones." she reassured me, but she didn't meet my look.

"Like you and Wilim did?" I said and laughed.

"Eeh, me and Wi,-" she looked unsure of what to do.

"You don't have to explain anything, Clarke" I smirked at her.

"But," she started.

"Anyways, we all know that If I want you, I'll get you." I joked, and she looked at me baffled. I was really joking but somewhere deep down I wondered If that could actually be true.

"Well, that's very Bellamy Blake of you." she answered, looking suspiciously at me. She crossed her hands over her chest.

I winked at her. She was at a lost of words. We looked at each other for a while and she started to laugh. That sound. So familiar, it was strange. It felt like a sound that was suppose to be heard. It was maddening. Hearing such a familiar beautiful sound, but not a clue where you remember it from. No pictures that pops up in my head. Its all black.

"I'm suprised you still know how to do him." She joked back and dragged me out of my web of thoughts. The bantering seemed so effortless and fun. It was comfortable and wierd at the same time.

"I do him everyday princess. You're the one I cant do." I looked at her intensely. "Yet, anyways."

"Uhm, Bellamy Blake, Are you flirting with me?"

"I wouldn't be if I remembered what a pain in the ass you are. You should really send a thank-you card to those responsable for my memory lo-" i stopped talking as I saw her facial expression change. Her smile fell and reality set in. Why would I even bring that up? She was smiling and I liked her smile. It was sweet and light. So effortless. Then I had to go ruin it.

"Im so sor-," i started but she cut me off.

"It's fine." She sent me a weak smile as Wilim basically came running back.

"Hey, should we clean now?"

"Yeah, you two do that. I think I'm gonna go eat something. See you around." I said, and backed up. I needed to leave her alone. For her.

"I thought you were helping?" Wilim asked, but I could tell he was pleased.

"I think you can handle it big guy." I yelled before I round the corner.

Clarke was right, I needed to start making new good memories cause I couldn't seem to find my old ones. But maybe I should do the princess a favor and leave her out of them. I didnt want to be the reason she wasnt smiling anymore. Wilim was the reason she smiled though. And for some reason I felt like I owed her that. A chance at happiness I suppose.

Hey!! Back at it again, hope its not too late to apologize for this very very late update!! Please forgive me! I hope you like this one though. I have a very clear vision of where the stort is headed now, so buckle up! Any questions, just write me a pm and we'll chat! Love every comment and vote from you guys so keep it up ❤❤

Lots of love, xoxo