5

BELLAMY:

I chose to enter the room completely. Her eyes looked bewildered and distant, like she was trying to get a grip on herself. I stood by the door awkardly. Clarke stood up from the couch she was sitting on. Her hair was cut short and a bit uneven. She looked beautiful though. 

"You cut your hair." I commented and her eyes finally met mine. It was like they locked once they met and neither one of us could look away. Her lips started to tremble as her feet started to move. Her steps were rushed and she was in my arms before I got a chance to react. Her arms secured themselves around my neck and mine automatically flew around her waist and lifted her up before I had the chance to think twice. The smell of her filled my nostrils and it was so familiar. It was like I had missed the smell for so long that I'd forgotten that there was a smell to miss.  It was a wierd feeling and I couldn't really explain it. It was so confusing. I remembered parts of being with her but I couldn't really put the story together. 

"You gotta stop that," her quiet voice said in my ear. 

"Stop what, Princess?" I asked her. 

"Dying and then coming back like this," 

"So I should just stay dead then?" I joked and put her down. Her eyes were and cheeks were tearstained and there was a small smile on her lips. She looked at me, studying me carefully. Looking for something. 

"Are you okay?" She asked. I noticed the question underneath the simple one. She touched my slightly healed burn on my left cheek. I cleared my throat and looked away. It wasn't an easy question to answer. I had no idea what the answer even was. 

"About what?" I challenged her. She didn't answer me. "If you're asking me if I'm okay with you and Wi-,"

"Stop, that's not what I'm asking." She closed her eyes. "I mean, am I still just a big black hole in you head?" 

I didn't want to hurt her feelings or have to explain the mess my head was in. Truth is, I know she was important to me and yes, I do remember some of my moments with her, but I can't really place her. 

"No, not all black." I weakly pulled the edge of my mouth upwards. "I just can't seem to sort it out. It's maddening." She nodded her head in understanding. 

"Well, we'll have someone fix a ro-,"

"I didn't like it though." My mouth opened before my head could stop it. 

"What?" she looked at me confused. 

"You and him. I didn't like it." I tried to connect eyes with her but her head hung low. 

"Uhm-," her voice was unsteady. "Oh god," she suddenly blurted and I followed her eyes behind me. 

"Bell?" Octavia whispered, like she's seen a ghost, holding a little girl in her arms. 

Just a little goodfeel for you all <3333 enjoy :* Love you beauties

xoxo, Ella