Catching up...

BELLAMY:

Her hair was pulled up in her usual hairstyle. She didn't smile at me. She just kept a straight face and neutral expression. She avoided eye contact.

"Clarke." I greeted. She waited for me to continue talking.

"I'm sorry for stabbing you," I said, looking down at her leg. She just shrugged.

"Wilim told me you've saved my life a lot. I'm sorry that I can't remember it. I've looked everywhere in here," I pointed to my head. "and I can't find any memories of any of you, I just...know you somehow. I know your voice, your eyes, your hair, your smell. Which is weird right?" I asked and she finally met my eyes.

"They did that to you." she said, hatred for them clear in her voice. She sat down next to me.

"They may have wiped my memories of you...all of you but they also taught me a lot. They gave me a lot and I can't explain it. Just like you can't make me remember you again." It was true. I couldn't explain it. I just felt strong around grounders.

"I can try." she whispered. Her hand moved up to the scar on my face. Her thumb stroke over it, leaving a trail of fire. I might not remember what I had with her but the attraction was still there. Her eyes burned into mine for a long time and I found myself wanting to remember. I searched and searched but there was nothing.

All I knew was that I didn't like the thought of war now. Mostly because now I was uncertain of which side I would be standing on.

"Clarke!" Jasper yelled up through the hatch. "Shooters spotted movement in the woods!" My heart started beating fast. They were here. Protect her, my brain yelled but I didn't know why. I needed to do something.

"And not to stress you out or anything," Jasper continued. "But Octavia is ready to give birth."

HERE'S WHERE WE LEFT OFF! I would just like to inform you that I'm starting off book 2 with a two weeks time jump. So basically, in chapter 1, we're two weeks into the future! Enjoy <33333

xoxo, Ella