Getting Ready

Lilly's p.o.v
I woke up in my bed as usual, and I heard talking outside my room I couldn't understand what they were saying so I went over to my bedroom door still in my PJs and opened the door Mum, Dad, Aunt Lizzie and Aunt Yammy were stood on the landing outside my room "what are you guys talking about?" I asked opening the door slowly yawning as I did it. As soon as I did that Lizzie and Yammy took me back into my room "Change into this!" Yammy said excitedly handing me a purple and blue dress with a little bow at the front "ok...?" I said confused but went along with it.
------------------------------

When i came out of the bathroom Lizzie squealed "The dress looks so cute on you!" Yammy pulled me over to where her and Lizzie were they sat me in a chair and started to do my hair and make-up   "Errr...whats all this for?" i asked they both giggled "You'll have to wait and see" Lizzie said and smirked i started of thinking of things it could be for in my head.

IHasCupquake's p.o.v

Me, Red and a couple of our other Youtube friends had come over to help us out with Lilly's Birthday party she has no idea whats going on, i just hope Lizzie and Yammy make her look beautiful not that she already is anyway "Tiffy Where should we put the presents?" Scott asked me coming over with like 5 presents in his hands "Just over there near the fire place, suddenly we heard Lilly's bedroom door open lets hope she likes this....

~One more part to go :3~

*Vote*

*Comment*