My Room?

Lilly's p.o.v

We walked in through the front door only to be greeted by a cat "Hey Kitty! Lilly this is Link are cat" i looked at the cat as it came over and licked my hand nuzzling itself against me. "Do you want to see your room?" Red asked as we all started walking up the stairs, Tiffy ran up the stairs past us all to a white door "this is your room hun go look" i opened the door to find a light blue type room with pictures of lady bugs and butterflies on the wall there were books lined up on a cream coloured shelf followed by a dresser including loads of different clothes "We bought you some clothes already since we though you might not have many of them" I smiled at Tiffy and Red as they left me to unpack and get settled in.

I opened my bag taking out my blue stuffed cat called Jessy this was the only thing my mum and dad had left me before leaving me to fend for myself in the orphanage, I pulled out the rest of my clothes and put them in the dresser i saw there were loads of little accessories lined up on top of it i grabbed one of the cute pink bows putting it in my hair before running downstairs stroking Link on the way down and running into what i assumed was the kitchen.

Ihascupquake's p.o.v

I heard someone running down the stairs and into the kitchen where i was making pizza for Lilly and I since Red had gone out to meet up with some old friends and i thought me and lilly could just stay in and have a girls night to get to know each other better. "Hey Lilly do ya like pizza?" i asked hoping she'd say yes as i had nothing else in and needed to go shopping badly "Ye I do" she says making me smile as i watch her sit down at the table waiting for her food.

Sorry this is kinda bad do you guys like this story or not please tell me how it is in the comments?

*Vote*

*Comment*