Girls Night In

*This Chapter is gonna be kinda smaller than usual* 

Ihascupquake's p.o.v

I sat down with Lilly on the couch as we both took a slice of the ham and pineapple pizza i had placed on the coffee table "Do you want to watch a movie?" i suggested looking at her since it was only 8pm she nodded eating her pizza then grabbing another slice.

After searching through various movies we decided to watch Drop Dead Fred because who doesn't love that movie. Halfway through the movie the phone rang "Hello?" i said reaching over and answering the phone "Hey Tiffy" i smiled "Oh Hey Yammy!" i was on the phone with Yammy for a while since she wanted to ask me a couple questions about Lilly as her and Lizzie will be coming to meet up tomorrow "Hey Lilly?" i asked as she looked up slightly confused "How would you like to go out to dinner with me, Lizzie and Yammy tomorrow night?" she smiled jumping up running over to hug me "I WOULD LOVE TO!" she shouted making me chuckle at her enthusiasm.

After finishing the movie Lilly asked me to read her a story before she went to bed, she went over to her bag in her bedroom and took out a rather worn Harry Potter Book "Harry Potter is my favourite" she smiled slightly changing into her pjs and hopping into bed.

I got a couple pages through the book before she was fast asleep i tucked her in and left her room closing the door behind me "tomorrow should be fun" i smiled going into my own room.

*Vote*

*Comment*