Girls Night Out

Lilly's p.o.v

Tiffy had bought me a really pretty pink and purple dress to wear for when we went out with Lizzie and Yammy later. We were going to this restaurant called Hard Rock Cafe I've never been before but Tiffy said it sells really nice food. "Lilly sweetie? are you dressed?" i smile coming to open the door only to find Tiffy and Red at the door i twirl in my dress "I really like it mu...Tiffy" i stutter she chuckles slightly "Hun we are technically your mum and dad now so don't be afraid to call us it" i nod going to hug them both "you two better be off then otherwise your gonna be late" Dad smiles paying my head slightly. 

~Time skip to restaurant~

 Ihascupquake's p.o.v

When me and Lilly arrived at the restaurant we met up with Lizzie and Yammy. "So Lilly how old are you?" Lizzie asks smiling at her "7 nearly 8 my birthdays in 2 weeks" i looked down at her why did she tell me her birthday was in 2 weeks me and red should prepare s little party for her with loads of our youtube friends. The waiter came over with our food Lilly had a kids chicken nugget meal (Idk if they do that or not but ya know XD) whilst me Lizzie and Yammy settled for chicken steak and chips.

finishing our food we all decided to go to Lizzie's place to watch a movie since Joel would be out with his family. "this was fun" Lilly said laying her head on Yammy's shoulder Yammy smiled holding her in her arms "Ye it was we should do this again tiffy" Lizzie says smiling at me "Ye" i say as we all fall asleep on Lizzie's couch watching Finding Nemo.

Right i need to know do you guys like this if i don't get any votes or comments on this chapter or my others I'm putting it on hold cause I'm not sure if many of you are reading it sorry guys :(

*Vote*

*Comment*