Naughty Phil

Dan awed at his little boy, as Phil came running down the hallway towards him. He was dressed in his lion onesie and the tail was flying about behind him.

"Hi pumpkin," Dan grinned as Phil jumped into his arms.

"Good morning daddy!" Phil shouted, clearly far too over excited.

"Morning baby," laughed Dan as he cuddled Phil, glad to see he was in a good mood.

"You want breakfast? I cut up lots of fruit for you," Dan smiled

"Nooooo. Want pancakes. Pwease daddy?" Phil asked sticking out his bottom lip.

Dan reluctantly gave in. "Okay but it will take me a while to make them. You be good while I'm making them. No messing around in the kitchen," Dan instructed firmly setting Phil on the floor.

"Yes daddy," said Phil saluting before running off to find his soft ball.

Dan sighed as he prepared the pancake mixture. He has been far too lenient with Phil recently and he was becoming spoilt. Dan just hated seeing his little boy upset, however he knew that he needed to keep Phil's bad behaviour in check.

Suddenly he was awoken from his thoughts by a crash, looking up to see that Phil's bouncy ball had knocked off a load of Phil's plastic plates and sippy cups.

Phil stood by the door a small innocent smile on his face before running to pick up the ball.

"Phil!" said Dan angrily "I thought I told you not to play in the kitchen,"

Phil gave a small shrug, whining"sowwy" quickly skipping off and going into another room.

Dan rubbed his head in frustration. Quickly picking up the plates and cups, and then beginning to cook the pancakes. He didn't know what to do with Phil. He was such an adorable boy, lovely and kind however he definitely had his moments. And these had become worse and more common recently.

After flipping a pancake he went over to the cupboard to get out the Nutella. Before he could get any further there was a load bang and a clatter, Dan jumping in shock as the burning pan landed dangerously close to his feet. A second later a pancake flopped down on his head. He grabbed the hot pancake, throwing it to the floor as he held his throbbing head.

Shocked and upset, he looked to see Phil laughing unstoppably, "you look so silly daddy,"

"Go to your room!" shouted Dan angrily, "NOW!" Phil jumped a little before running off to his room, still giggling. Dan knew that Phil believed he could get away with anything. This was going to have to change.

Dan grabbed a cloth, soaking it in water and holding it up to his head.
He knew he had to spank Phil. He had only spanked him once or twice before, however that was a long time ago and Dan usually just used corner time, now he realised that was a mistake.

Setting down the cloth, he trudged up the stairs to Phil's room, worried about how Phil was going to react to his punishment.

As he entered, he saw Phil throwing his toys about the room. Phil looked up glaring at his daddy.

"You shout at me daddy. I didn't do anyfing," said Phil stroppily.

"I know I haven't been so strict with you recently, Phil. And your behaviour has become terrible. You broke several rules, and I think you know that breaking rules means punishment,"

Phil pouted, not wanting to have to sit in the corner, however he was in for a shock.

"I'm going to spank you baby. Your behaviour is not acceptable and you need to learn not to disobey daddy or be rude to me," said Dan calmly looking straight at Phil.