Poo problem

"Daddyyyyyyyy!" screamed little Phil, running into the kitchen to find his daddy, "I need poopoooooo" he cried out tearfully holding onto his stomach in pain.

Dan quickly turned around, picking up the distraught Phil and cuddling him.

"Why poopooooo stuckkkk?" asked Phil burying his face into dan's neck.

"You've just got a bit of constipation baby," said Dan comfortingly rubbing Phil's stomach.

"Make it stopppp,"sobbed Phil clinging onto Dan. "Daddy do somefing!"

Seeing that his baby boy was in a lot of pain Dan acted quickly, untangling Phil from him and going to grab some medicine from the cupboard.

"Open wide sweetie,"said Dan hugging Phil close, as he held the syringe in front of him.

"No daddy noooo. Just get poooo out. Pweaseeee," howled Phil.

"I will baby, but have the medicine first, my brave boy," encouraged Dan.

Phil gulped, opening his mouth slightly. Dan quickly popped the syringe to his lips squirting in the medicine. Thankfully Phil swallowed it however continued to cry.

He reached his arms up to his daddy who scooped him up laying kisses over his face.

"Come on baby," said Dan caressing Phil's cheek gently. "I'm gonna take you to the pharmacy and see if we can get something to help you,"

Phil cuddled closely to his daddy as he was carried out and strapped into his car seat. Dan kissed his forehead, popping Phil's dummy into his mouth before getting into the front of the car.

The dummy quietened Phil's cries however he still let out whimpers, tears running down his face as he wriggled about trying to ease the pain.

"Won't be long now," said Dan anxious to stop his little boy's pain.

He parked up quickly, saying, "I'll be quick sweetheart," as he handed Phil a stuffie before climbing out the car.

In minutes he had returned carrying a small bag containing the necessary medicine to help Phil's constipation.    

His baby's face was now bright red covered with tears.
"Still huwrts daddy," sobbed Phil clutching his dinosaur tightly.

"I know darling," said Dan gripping onto the steering wheel sadly. He hated his boy to be in pain.

Soon they had arrived home, Dan quickly unclipped Phil holding him closely.

Once inside Dan opened the bottle, measuring out the medicine for Phil who took it without complaint. He choked a little on his tears but was able to swallow the medicine.

Dan carefully carried Phil into the bathroom, placing him down and pulling down his trousers.

Fortunately the earlier medicine had now begun to take effect, Phil's pain easing slightly as he continued to cry, overcome by the embarrassing situation.

Dan quickly untaped the unused nappy, picking up Phil's shaking body and lifting him gently onto the toilet.

"Poopoo huwrt, daddy" Phil bawled as he kicked his legs back and forth against the toilet seat.

"You just need to push it out, baby. Then it will feel better," said Dan rubbing Phil's shoulders comfortingly.

"Nooo. ARGHHHHH," screamed Phil as the enormous poo finally came out landing with a large plop in the toilet.

Phil sobbed hysterically his bottom causing him extreme pain.
Suddenly several loud farts erupted from Phil's bottom followed by a massive quantity of diarrhoea.

Phil wailed loudly, absolutely mortified. His daddy would think he was disgusting. He wouldn't want Phil anymore.

Phil quickly tried to scramble off the toilet seat, away from his daddy, however only succeeded in slipping on his diarrhoea falling backwards to the cold, hard floor where he landed in a puddle of his own diarrhoea.

"Awh my poor poo baby," said Dan placing his hands under Phil's arms and lifting him off the sticky mess which Phil was now covered in.

Phil struggled around in Dan's grip hating his daddy to see him looking so stupid.

"It's okay, baby it's okay. Let's get you cleaned up," said Dan calmly running his hand softly through Phil's hair.

He carried Phil into his bedroom, placing him down on the changing mat and giving Phil his blue dummy with a car on it, hoping it would distract him.

Phil sucked on his dummy, beginning to calm down, although continuing to cry at the icky mess down below.

Dan grabbed a load of wet wipes, wiping Phil clean as quickly as possible.

He covered Phil's bottom and willy with baby powder to prevent him from getting a rash. He then placed the clean nappy underneath Phil quickly taping it up.

He then dressed Phil in his pink, cupcake onesie before picking up his little boy and cuddling him.

Phil sniffled clutching onto his daddy, "I no like pooey," he muffled through his dummy.

"I know baby, but it's all over now. How about you go watch 'In the night garden' and I'll join you soon," said Dan.

Phil nodded happily, so Dan put him on the floor, smiling as Phil waddled off into the sitting room.

Dan groaned. He was glad his little boy was okay. But now he had to clean up the mess!

I'm sorry 😂