Baking

"What do you want to do today, baby?" asked Dan holding Phil's hand as they went into his bedroom.

As it was raining heavily, they had to stay inside for the day. Fortunately Phil had the perfect plan!

"Wets mwake a cake," said Phil clapping his hands.

Dan took one look at Phil's adorable face before immediately agreeing.

"Good plan, cupcake!" Said Dan as Phil squealed happily.

"I wear cupcake onsie, daddy" said Phil excitedly.

"Okay bud," said Dan getting Phil's cupcake onsie of the hanger and beginning to dress Phil.

Phil hopped into his onsie, standing  still as Dan zipped it up. Phil gave his daddy a soppy kiss on the nose when he was done dressing him.

Phil jumped down the stairs carefully, then skipped into the kitchen, followed by his daddy.

Dan got out the necessary ingredients and utensils, whilst Phil got his stool, dragging it over to the work surface.

Phil climbed up, sitting happily on it and swinging his legs whilst intently watching his daddy.

Dan came over standing next to chirpy Phil, who was looking especially adorable. Dan quickly cut up chunks of butter putting them into the mixing bowl.

Together they then poured in the sugar, Phil starting in delight as it covered the butter, making it shine. "Wooks sooo cool, daddy," said Phil .

Dan began whisking them together, as Phil watched on completely captivated by the creamy butter and sugar mixture.

When Dan stopped he turned to Phil smiling at how happy his baby looked.

"Do you remember what we do next?" asked Dan to his baby.

Phil was thrilled. He definitely knew! "Cwack ve eggs, daddy!" he said gleefully.

"That's right, Phily," Dan cooed making Phil smile proudly.

He quickly cracked the eggs into the bowl, Phil's mouth hanging open as he watched on eagerly.

Once the eggs had been whisked in, Dan measured out the flour, letting Phil sieve it in. Although most of the flour spilled over the edge, Phil was still happy with his work, letting out a small cheer.

"Nice job Phil," said Dan, folding in the flour.

"Cwan we put chocwate in, pwease?" said Phil, pulling the cutest face he could manage.

"Sure thing," said Dan grabbing the chocolate powder and letting Phil put two big spoonfuls in.

"Yay!" celebrated Phil as the cake mixture turned a delicious brown colour.

Phil licked his lips, as Dan poured the mixture into the cake tin before popping it in the oven.

Phil put his hands out to Dan, who lifted him off the stool. Phil squealed as his daddy spun him around. He hugged his daddy tightly, and Dan gave his little boy a kiss.

"Vat was fun daddy!" chirped Phil as Dan took him into the sitting room to play with his trains until the cake was finished.  

I actually wrote a happy chapter...Erm. My best friend is destroying my life and telling everyone I have a daddy kink. Just to make clear. I don't. Ageplay is kinda just cool to write.